PDA

View Full Version : What's the best way to transport our household luggage back to the UK?

little voice
27-03-2013, 10:51
Going back to UK lots boxes does anyone know cheapest way to get them back thank you the name of the company will be a big help

obs
27-03-2013, 11:19
Hi little voice, phone David at Universal Exports, 609 528 250, or 922 72 07 11 He has regular shipments to/from the UK :goodluck:

little voice
27-03-2013, 14:53
Thank you very nice of you to reply much appreciated. L. V

Pets@Home
02-04-2013, 17:36
Hi we recommend each other, I recommend him for sending personal effects home, and he recommends me flying pets back home. He also runs his own Container service to and fm Tenerife, so thats why he is cheaper. Bought a container over with him in 2000

little voice
02-04-2013, 19:15
hi we recommend each other, i recommend him for sending personal effects home, and he recommends me flying pets back home. He also runs his own container service to and fm tenerife, so thats why he is cheaper. Bought a container over with him in 2000

thank you for your reply what is the name of the company do you have an email address or web site or telephone number please

thank you

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi we recommend each other, I recommend him for sending personal effects home, and he recommends me flying pets back home. He also runs his own Container service to and fm Tenerife, so thats why he is cheaper. Bought a container over with him in 2000

Sorry got his number now universal exports thank you

kiwiphil
02-04-2013, 19:43
Consider driving too, if you have a car. I drove our belongings over in our estate rather than ship them.

hankandsammie
09-04-2013, 23:58
I may have a van going back at the beginning of may if you still looking?

penelope pitstop
13-04-2013, 21:36
We used air cargo in 2009, it was the cheapest way. We sent 4 cases by cargo & took 2 with us. The Cargo offices in Reina Sofia airport are very helpful. We went to Juan de la Rosa (I think that was the name). They give all the relevant info & prices. At the UK end it takes a couple of days for custom clearance, + you have to pay tax on it. But it was still cheaper than any other method we got quotes for. Some airlines let you increase your hold luggage allowance for a fee. We have done that too in the past. Easyjet is one, but I don't know what they charge now as it was a few years ago. Good luck & please let us know what method you use & the cost. It could help other forum members.

hankandsammie
14-04-2013, 16:43
I have a big van going back at the beginning of may with space if needed?

Willie147
19-04-2013, 07:53
Hello. This is my first reply as new to the forum and in the early stages of escaping to the sun!

We won't be doing anything until mid next year but as a serial prep'er I like to plan. Would you have an E mail address for your friend (David) so I could communicate with him over approx costs etc? Thanks in advance. :hello:

obs
19-04-2013, 08:17
Hello. This is my first reply as new to the forum and in the early stages of escaping to the sun!

We won't be doing anything until mid next year but as a serial prep'er I like to plan. Would you have an E mail address for your friend (David) so I could communicate with him over approx costs etc? Thanks in advance. :hello:

Here you go Willie, info@removals-tenerife.com or visit the website at - www.removals-tenerife.com :goodluck:

Willie147
19-04-2013, 08:56
Thanks for that. Appreciated.

Feel 1 step closer already :sunburn::sunbathe:

hankandsammie
19-04-2013, 23:34
Or you could take to Liam Hull, he posts on the wanted items Facebook site. He does van runs to and from England.

Willie147
22-04-2013, 10:31
Thanks for this too. Appreciated