PDA

View Full Version : Other Why don't small businesses do their own all-inclusive offers?

hollydayz
31-03-2013, 11:41
Hi folks I was just browsing the net and came upon an argument about all inclusive hotels squeezing the smaller restaurants out of business well I came up with an idea for them why not do your own all inclusive options for example offer a eat all you want for a set price surly this will coax people in

LUCKY
31-03-2013, 13:35
:feret:Are not the meals included in the all inclusive price ? does it cost a reasonable amount of money to supply a family of four with a meal at a restaurant ? And of course the drinks :feret:

Fivepence
31-03-2013, 13:38
Hi folks I was just browsing the net and came upon an argument about all inclusive hotels squeezing the smaller restaurants out of business well I came up with an idea for them why not do your own all inclusive options for example offer a eat all you want for a set price surly this will coax people in

:welcome: to the Forum hollydayz.

Interesting 1st post.......................are you starting a discussion or about to promote something?

primrose
31-03-2013, 13:44

Is this not what Carverys and Chinese Restaurants already do. Most Sundays I go to Vivo and that is a serve yourself carvery and soooo good. :yum:

LUCKY
31-03-2013, 14:03
:feret:
:welcome: to the Forum hollydayz.

Interesting 1st post.......................are you starting a discussion or about to promote something?:feret:
If it is a good promotion, It will appear on "all is quiet on the news front" like a papparatza ferret i am stood by:feret:
I hope 5p you are all ears , my number one intrepid reporter :feret:

hollydayz
31-03-2013, 19:02
:feret::feret:
If it is a good promotion, It will appear on "all is quiet on the news front" like a papparatza ferret i am stood by:feret:
I hope 5p you are all ears , my number one intrepid reporter :feret:

Hi I was browsing the Internet looking for people's opinions on all inclusive hotels as I'm wanting to go to Tenerife on holiday I then found the argument thing which led me here and was wondering if the small restaraunt a could offer the eat all you want on a smaller scale as there are places near we're i live that do it I were just trying to give out the idea to anyone that may have been interested

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I'm not about to promote anything just an idea really

KirstyJay
06-04-2013, 20:02
May local restaurants do a 'menu del día' which is 3 courses for between 6 and 9€. This is very reasonable if you are strapped for cash and usually excellent quality, but you don't get a wide menu choice.