PDA

View Full Version : Arrivederci!

Shugstar63
02-04-2013, 11:11
A small post to say thank you to all decent members of the TF for some good information and chat on matters in an around Tenerife over the last couple of years.

I was told by a respected forum member many moons back that some who posted on here were perhaps using the platform for motives other than creating open discussion and were merely using the forum to promote their own small minded views on life in general.

Imagine a discussion TV programme, where you are unable to comment without being ridiculed or decried for daring to disagree with the main protagonists on the said programme.
I do wonder at being compared with people with a disability (for disagreeing with a posters point of view.) on the the TF……..It can be dressed up whatever way these people choose………but fortunately they are not of sufficient intelligence to post and then try & explain away what they have actually insinuated.
It is however an affront to common decency and the posts are still in historical data on the forum. “windae lickers” indeed.

I do have to say that most of these posts came from persons not too far from my home country and seem to meet on an extremely frank & openly welcoming board!
Another confirmation of the extremely narrow minded, bigoted & insular views being put forward by a fair number of my countrymen.

Well….I’m now leaving free speech behind & I wish all reasonable, non bigoted & open thinking people all the fun you can have on the Tenerife Forum…….as long as the shoreales are still here.
I would however warn anyone thinking of joining the TF that there are people posting on here who are never wrong and every point of view they hold is the correct one.

I shall leave the enlightened among us to argue over €2 for a round of drinks……..

Signing Off

Arrivederci

Shustar63

Suej
02-04-2013, 13:00
Awww! so sorry to hear you are leaving us! why don't you just stick the members on your ignore list then you won't have to ever read their posts? I don't know I might be one of them!eek2: I don't think this Forum is any different to any others is it? Might you reconsider?:tiphat:

seanocelt
02-04-2013, 13:05
She is right , its got a lot going for it, easy to ignore what you do not like, i do.

junglejim
02-04-2013, 13:38
Missing you already !:tiphat:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jtrIc8vq7wU

TOTO 99
02-04-2013, 13:58
Jock Club won't be the same without you Shug...

Sad to see another of Tony Pub's regulars leave town......:laugh:

Fivepence
02-04-2013, 14:25
A small post to say thank you to all decent members of the TF for some good information and chat on matters in an around Tenerife over the last couple of years.

I was told by a respected forum member many moons back that some who posted on here were perhaps using the platform for motives other than creating open discussion and were merely using the forum to promote their own small minded views on life in general.

Imagine a discussion TV programme, where you are unable to comment without being ridiculed or decried for daring to disagree with the main protagonists on the said programme.
I do wonder at being compared with people with a disability (for disagreeing with a posters point of view.) on the the TF……..It can be dressed up whatever way these people choose………but fortunately they are not of sufficient intelligence to post and then try & explain away what they have actually insinuated.
It is however an affront to common decency and the posts are still in historical data on the forum. “windae lickers” indeed.

I do have to say that most of these posts came from persons not too far from my home country and seem to meet on an extremely frank & openly welcoming board!
Another confirmation of the extremely narrow minded, bigoted & insular views being put forward by a fair number of my countrymen.

Well….I’m now leaving free speech behind & I wish all reasonable, non bigoted & open thinking people all the fun you can have on the Tenerife Forum…….as long as the shoreales are still here.
I would however warn anyone thinking of joining the TF that there are people posting on here who are never wrong and every point of view they hold is the correct one.

I shall leave the enlightened among us to argue over €2 for a round of drinks……..

Signing Off

Arrivederci

Shustar63

Sorry to here that M8, I was selfishly hoping for another winner from you at The Grand National Meeting this week.

Best wishes and be lucky.

Harmonicaman
02-04-2013, 17:59
Who's upset the Shugster then?:confused:

marbro8
02-04-2013, 20:17
Who's upset the Shugster then?:confused:how long have you got:lol:, to be honest we have got a few people on here that have posted things that could have upset people maybe me included? you don't think that you have:dontknow: but you never know how your post has affected people? we all have different opinions and we all think that ours is the right one, some one once said to me there is no right or wrong just a difference of opinion;) any way good luck shug, i was actually looking forward to some more tips as well but he ho;)

Suej
02-04-2013, 21:04
how long have you got:lol:, to be honest we have got a few people on here that have posted things that could have upset people maybe me included? you don't think that you have:dontknow: but you never know how your post has affected people? we all have different opinions and we all think that ours is the right one, some one once said to me there is no right or wrong just a difference of opinion;) any way good luck shug, i was actually looking forward to some more tips as well but he ho;)

I agree it is only an opinion! and my opinion is that KB is a mean scrooge keeping that trophy!:devil2:

marbro8
02-04-2013, 21:07
I agree it is only an opinion! and my opinion is that KB is a mean scrooge keeping that trophy!:devil2:you and me both;):lol:

kingbaker
02-04-2013, 21:15
I agree it is only an opinion! and my opinion is that KB is a mean scrooge keeping that trophy!:devil2:

:crylaughing::crylaughing::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Malteser Monkey
03-04-2013, 11:20
you have black and you have white.....then there is pink and then there is green and so on, there is 1 then there is 8

you get my meaning - takes all sorts you just gotta decide whether you like a green 8

I'm going back to bed :laugh:

Come back Shuggy ? don't leave us

Suej
03-04-2013, 11:34
you have black and you have white.....then there is pink and then there is green and so on, there is 1 then there is 8

you get my meaning - takes all sorts you just gotta decide whether you like a green 8

I can see the break hasn't helped then MM!!!:eyebrows:

Fivepence
03-04-2013, 11:40

What.........................?????????? :spin:

Then you have Maltesers and you have Monkeys...........you just have to decide if you like Malteser Monkey's................:crylaughing::crylaughing: :crylaughing:

Hope you had a good time dawwwwwwwwwwwn saaaaaarrrrrrrrrfffffffff young lady.

Malteser Monkey
03-04-2013, 11:46
I can see the break hasn't helped then MM!!!:eyebrows:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What.........................?????????? :spin:

Then you have Maltesers and you have Monkeys...........you just have to decide if you like Malteser Monkey's................:crylaughing::crylaughing: :crylaughing:

Hope you had a good time dawwwwwwwwwwwn saaaaaarrrrrrrrrfffffffff young lady.

Exactly you have revels, tasters, minstrels too

it's a crazy world we live in:laugh:

melm
03-04-2013, 18:35
:crylaughing::crylaughing::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You Know KB the trophy was presented to me and you stole it:jumping::jumping::jumping: