PDA

View Full Version : Business Chat What is the average cost of a good English speaking accountant in Tenerife?

arain
02-04-2013, 12:34
Hi everyone.
What is the average cost of an English speaking accountant here in Tenerife - from an autonomo point of view -not complicated business.
I've been quoted 200EUR/month from one in SantaCruz, I think this is the upper limit fee, he said that's their rate for every client, I think it's too much, what's your opinion?

Thanks

P.S.:Any remommedations welcomed.

bonitatime
02-04-2013, 19:37
I think we play 330 each quarterly plus what we pay for social security Papers which is cheaper
Which i think is expensive but right now I am no prepared to change

kiwiphil
02-04-2013, 19:47
Speak to Diana (Member: goldenmaniac). Diana is in the process of setting me up as autonomo.

arain
02-04-2013, 20:41
Also would like to know the following thing regarding IGIC: as I know IGIC is now mandatory for all businesses and self employed. Does the IGIC registration come automatically with an EU formatted valid VAT number in VIES? I mean if I purchase services from another EU country, would they charge me VAT or not? Thanks.

bonitatime
05-04-2013, 14:22
I dont know but i do know it is not mandatory for all businesses

Pooh
06-04-2013, 10:28
Also would like to know the following thing regarding IGIC: as I know IGIC is now mandatory for all businesses and self employed. Does the IGIC registration come automatically with an EU formatted valid VAT number in VIES? I mean if I purchase services from another EU country, would they charge me VAT or not? Thanks.

You don't get a VAT number, but you shouldn't really need one. Since your business is registered in the Canary Islands, any EU supplier of Goods or Services should NOT charge VAT, even if you don't have a VAT number. If they do, they are breaking the EU VAT directive.
That this doesn't always work is another story, and I've had a number of discussions with suppliers informing them of the rules, and in some cases the choice of supplier has been decided by this.

KirstyJay
06-04-2013, 22:38
Hi everyone.
What is the average cost of an English speaking accountant here in Tenerife - from an autonomo point of view -not complicated business.
I've been quoted 200EUR/month from one in SantaCruz, I think this is the upper limit fee, he said that's their rate for every client, I think it's too much, what's your opinion?

Thanks

P.S.:Any remommedations welcomed.

I pay about 39€ a quarter for my pago fraccionado and 37€ a month per contract for my 2 employees + SS. I have not done my full declaración de la renta yet, so am unsure of the cost, as in previous years I've always done my own alta/baja autonomo myself and all my declaraciones, but in previous years I was exempt from pago fraccionado and didn't have any employees, so this year I'll be doing it through my gestor. My gestor is not English though, as I don't need him to be.

My gestor is in Guia de Isora, very close to my business and my daily life, so I can pop in anytime to speak to them in person, which is how I like it.

arain
15-05-2013, 16:16
Hi KirstyJay,
I tried to PM you but it doesn;t allow me I don't know why. Would you please PM me the contact details of the accountant from Guia de Isora?Thanks!

I pay about 39€ a quarter for my pago fraccionado and 37€ a month per contract for my 2 employees + SS. I have not done my full declaración de la renta yet, so am unsure of the cost, as in previous years I've always done my own alta/baja autonomo myself and all my declaraciones, but in previous years I was exempt from pago fraccionado and didn't have any employees, so this year I'll be doing it through my gestor. My gestor is not English though, as I don't need him to be.

My gestor is in Guia de Isora, very close to my business and my daily life, so I can pop in anytime to speak to them in person, which is how I like it.

KirstyJay
16-05-2013, 23:10
Hi KirstyJay,
I tried to PM you but it doesn;t allow me I don't know why. Would you please PM me the contact details of the accountant from Guia de Isora?Thanks!It doesn't allow you to PM me because I don't allow PMs from people that aren't on my friends list for my own personal reasons.

The contact details for the gestor are asesoria[AT]jaep.e.telefonica.net

Replace [AT] with the @ sign.

arain
17-05-2013, 13:08
Thank you!

It doesn't allow you to PM me because I don't allow PMs from people that aren't on my friends list for my own personal reasons.

The contact details for the gestor are asesoria[AT]jaep.e.telefonica.net

Replace [AT] with the @ sign.

Royal Flush 83
11-06-2013, 17:29
Theres an accountant in the Valdes centre in Los Cristianos. I used him a few years ago and he was very helpful. I think I paid around 90 euros a month, but he did everything, all I had to do was drop in my receipts and bills every few months.