PDA

View Full Version : Utilities Are Endesa late taking payments this month?

kurtfive
02-04-2013, 13:42
are they late in taking this months payment , as mine normally comes
out about the 18th but still has not , when i log on to the endesa site it says sent to bank
has it anything to do with going back to bi monthly billing?

Suej
02-04-2013, 13:50
I received my monthly bill today and it was a third of what it normally is!!! the letter that came with it says that from April 1st I will receive my bill every two months and these bills will be actual readings not estimated! We'll see!

tfs1
02-04-2013, 14:19
my payment was taken from my bank account yesterday - pretty much around the usual time for me.

slodgedad
03-04-2013, 01:28
My bill, which came last week, was the same as usual.

It appears that the con is now complete.

Went to monthly and the bills were 2 thirds of the old 2 monthly bills.

We got used to that and the subsequent increases.

Now they are going bi monthly with a bit of a decrease.

CON extraordinaire...

kurtfive
03-04-2013, 10:24
it came out today , didn't want it not to be paid and cut off a few months down the line
through no fault of my own

chifleta
03-04-2013, 17:14
I received my monthly bill today and it was a third of what it normally is!!! the letter that came with it says that from April 1st I will receive my bill every two months and these bills will be actual readings not estimated! We'll see!

mine was the same, and an estimate, they're such idiots.... i'm expecting my next bill to be around the 150€ mark due to the mickey taking 43€ they have just charged me grrrrr

Suej
03-04-2013, 17:28
mine was the same, and an estimate, they're such idiots.... i'm expecting my next bill to be around the 150€ mark due to the mickey taking 43€ they have just charged me grrrrr

My bill was 35€ and according to them it was an actual reading not estimated! my last bill was 100€ for the month!:confused:

chifleta
03-04-2013, 17:30
My bill was 35€ and according to them it was an actual reading not estimated! my last bill was 100€ for the month!:confused:

you'd think they'd charge you the normal estimate or amount - mine is normally anything between 67 and 78 € ... so how the hell they came up with 43€ is anyones guess.... they must have pulled a number out of a hat... I definately think it's to confuse us again... and the 7% reduction isn't strictly true, I think it's just a reduction on one of the impuesto add-ons... hmmmm we will have to wait and see... i'll just read my meter on the 20th and jot it down for future reference :)

Suej
03-04-2013, 17:46
you'd think they'd charge you the normal estimate or amount - mine is normally anything between 67 and 78 € ... so how the hell they came up with 43€ is anyones guess.... they must have pulled a number out of a hat... I definately think it's to confuse us again... and the 7% reduction isn't strictly true, I think it's just a reduction on one of the impuesto add-ons... hmmmm we will have to wait and see... i'll just read my meter on the 20th and jot it down for future reference :)

We tried that too Chiffy! but it still didn't make any sense at all! up until this month my lowest bill was 54€ my highest was 117€!:stupid:

chifleta
03-04-2013, 17:56
but at least reading the meter, I can more or less work out what I really owe (to the nearest 5€ probably), that way I can prepare myself for the next stupid bill :)

kingbaker
03-04-2013, 18:07
but at least reading the meter, I can more or less work out what I really owe (to the nearest 5€ probably), that way I can prepare myself for the next stupid bill :)

I can loan you my calculator if you've run outta fingers! :doh::doh::lol:;)

chifleta
03-04-2013, 18:21
I can loan you my calculator if you've run outta fingers! :doh::doh::lol:;)

ohh nooo, no need, i've got 10 toes as well :neener::laugh:

bonitatime
04-04-2013, 10:33
Have you metres been changed. Adeje seems to have changed completely. The new metres are supposed to make reading easier

Suej
04-04-2013, 10:57
Have you metres been changed. Adeje seems to have changed completely. The new metres are supposed to make reading easier
Same meters here! same high bills too!:laugh:

bonitatime
04-04-2013, 13:28
We have new flashing red light metres

Saltnpepper
05-04-2013, 11:54
We got a new flashing red meter about a year ago, we thought that the usage info was sent directly to Unelco via this so all readings would be actual. But, we've still been having 1 estimated then 1 actual reading. We've always taken electricity (& water) readings every day ourselves to try & gauge what the bill might be, but like other forum members, one seems to be ridiculously low then the next ridiculously high ... you can't win. We shall see what happens when they go back bi-monthly.