PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental Large sunny studio flat in Ocean View, Las Americas

DonnaFranka
02-04-2013, 19:17
Very Large sunny studio flat in Las Americas above the aquapark in Ocean View. Very large terrace with bbq and wonderful sea view. Swimming pools on complex. 400 Euros per month inclusive of bills and one month deposit. Pls pm if interested. Thanks.

Naila
03-04-2013, 21:46
I would like
to express interest in mentioned apartment.
We are relatively young (30 and 27 yrs), but mature and responsible married couple
who can guarantee that your, newly refurbished apartment, will be occupied with highest
quality of care.
If your offer is still valid,please send me couple pictures of apartment as well as piece of useful
information such as if property has a community pool and if it is allowed to
keep pets ( which is critical as we own an calm, harmless kitty).
We will be willing to start renting as soon as second half of April (about 20th).
Let me know about what documents are required to sign an agreement and confirm that price
of E 400 is still applying.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Naila and Rafal

DonnaFranka
03-04-2013, 23:17
Hello Nalia and Rafal. I have sent you a private message. If you are unable to access your private messages please send me a private message with your phone number so I can call you. Thanks.

Rainer
05-05-2013, 21:34
Hi there,

it sounds tempting your offer. I would be more than happy if it contains internet too.

Does it?

Rainer

chrissy4321
06-05-2013, 11:15
Very Large sunny studio flat in Las Americas above the aquapark in Ocean View. Very large terrace with bbq and wonderful sea view. Swimming pools on complex. 400 Euros per month inclusive of bills and one month deposit. Pls pm if interested. Thanks.

when is this available and for how long please
eek2:

DonnaFranka
06-05-2013, 15:33
Flat available now but does not have internet, but you can install it quickly yourself Rainer. Thanks. DonnaFranka. :)

DonnaFranka
07-05-2013, 21:25
Hi again. The price quoted is for lets of six months or more, I have had a lot of requests for one month or two months but we are not allowed to holiday let on our complex. Sorry.

slodgedad
07-05-2013, 21:33
Just sticking my nose in to help. (Not you, Donna, but the responders)

Long lets, legally, are 6 months or more.

DonnaFranka
13-05-2013, 23:03
Have now let the flat. Thank you Tenerife Forum. Ciao :wave: