PDA

View Full Version : FOUND Urgent - Found a Kitten

xSeaShellsx
03-04-2013, 14:28
Hey, I am unsure what to do. I have found a kitten and it wouldn't stop making noise on my way to Gran Sur. The kitten is just behind my apartment block but I can't keep the kitten. I was just about to go back and collect the kitten and bring it to my home but not sure if that is the right thing to do as I can only see 1. Does anyone know who to contact who would take it as I can't keep it We put some kitten food down beside it but going to bring it home to give it water aswell. Please reply asap. Thank you

Suej
03-04-2013, 14:40
Hey, I am unsure what to do. I have found a kitten and it wouldn't stop making noise on my way to Gran Sur. The kitten is just behind my apartment block but I can't keep the kitten. I was just about to go back and collect the kitten and bring it to my home but not sure if that is the right thing to do as I can only see 1. Does anyone know who to contact who would take it as I can't keep it We put some kitten food down beside it but going to bring it home to give it water aswell. Please reply asap. Thank you

Click on the link at the bottom of this post! Sharon of Cats Welfare might be able to help if the kitten is in danger! is there a Mother around?

xSeaShellsx
03-04-2013, 14:50
I don't see any other cats about, so not sure if the mother is just away a wander or not but it was on its own before we went to mercadona and still on its own when we came back.

Suej
03-04-2013, 15:05
I don't see any other cats about, so not sure if the mother is just away a wander or not but it was on its own before we went to mercadona and still on its own when we came back.

If you could just keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't wander anywhere that could be dangerous! I am sure Sharon will help! keep us informed please SeaShells!

xSeaShellsx
03-04-2013, 15:10
I will, I'm just not sure if I should bring it home or not. It was hidden in bushes but making alot of noise. It let us touch it so I think it must of been hungry. Its between Orlando and Playa Olid behind the wall where the cars park on the road (on the safe side not the road side). I don't want to take it if its mother is about but then I don't want to leave it if it is on its own.

Suej
03-04-2013, 15:15
I will, I'm just not sure if I should bring it home or not. It was hidden in bushes but making alot of noise. It let us touch it so I think it must of been hungry. Its between Orlando and Playa Olid behind the wall where the cars park on the road (on the safe side not the road side). I don't want to take it if its mother is about but then I don't want to leave it if it is on its own.

If it is eating solid food it is probably Ok to take from it's mother but she might not be happy about that! Have you gone on to Sharon's site? that is the best thing to do as soon as you can! she will call you and hopefully be able to arrange to pick it up!

xSeaShellsx
03-04-2013, 15:21
Yes I sent her an email from the conact us page on there. Just waiting for her to reply and also gave her my number. Thank You

Suej
03-04-2013, 15:47
It is very kind of you to look out for the poor little thing! it could be that the Mother is about but if the kitten is in distress it might have been abandoned! please keep feeding it and giving it water! I am sure Sharon will contact you soon!

xSeaShellsx
03-04-2013, 17:13
I had another look to where I last saw the kitten to put water down and it's now not there. I'm hoping its okay, If it was there it wasn't making any noise. Maybe the mother came back for it. I will keep looking out for it whenever I walk past just to make sure, it could be hiding in the long grass it came out from when I found it.

Cat Woman
03-04-2013, 21:33
Hi, Thank you Sue for asking them to contact me, and Thank You so much for having my Cat Charity details at the bottom of your posts. A lot of people have made contact through your post, especially for neutering and spaying their pets at a discount price through Cats Welfare. I had a call from another person about this kitten. I went to get him this afternoon. He is safe at home with me, hes had food and special kitten formula milk as hes a bit thin, I will worm and flea him tomorrow, I dont do it straight away, I wait until they are settled with a full tummy and not stressed. Hes a lovely little black kitten with a slight oriental face. I will speak to the people who told me about him in a couple of days to see if they want to keep him, if not then he will go to a foster home and be up for adoption. Hes sat on my knee at the moment purring and digging into my dressing gown. xx

xSeaShellsx
03-04-2013, 22:08
Cat Woman that is great to know that you collected him. I was worried when I went back and couldn't see him. You are right he is a lovely little thing. I didn't realise someone else had contacted you but i'm really glad they had your number. I just want to say Thank You for taking him

Fivepence
04-04-2013, 00:49
I may be a sad old bugger but I love cats.:kittylove::playcat: