PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport What's the best transport to get from the south airport with 6 month old baby?

blackers
03-04-2013, 21:02
Hi Guys,

We normally get the bus to the station then walk to panorama with minimal luggage....this time though we are staying at garden city with a baby (and everything bar the kitchen sink) in tow, what would you recommend?

Thanks in advance..

Fivepence
03-04-2013, 21:08
Hi Guys,

We normally get the bus to the station then walk to panorama with minimal luggage....this time though we are staying at garden city with a baby (and everything bar the kitchen sink) in tow, what would you recommend?

Thanks in advance..

A taxi will be the easiest blackers.

Jump in one outside the airport terminal.

I think it's about €25.

Just thought, not sure if any will have a baby seat but perhaps others will know...sorry.

sundownersvince
03-04-2013, 21:51
Dont need one in a taxi, or a bus, or a plane! Come to think of it they should put the little darlings in the hold, along with us smokers.......

kingbaker
04-04-2013, 02:14
Dont need one in a taxi, or a bus, or a plane! Come to think of it they should put the little darlings in the hold, along with us smokers.......

Smokers, real and electronic are only allowed on the roof rack....with penalties
of boiling in oil or hanging on the cross for breaches.:p:c2:;)

theslaters
04-04-2013, 09:31
First time we come we only had 1 little one 4 months old and hired a car because was not sure of the transport system and was only there a week was not much more that a cab there and back or you can do a one way pick up airport drop off in resort.
Now with 3 kids we just cab it get a 7 seater easy.
Good luck i know the feeling of taking the whole house on holiday but its fine but we now go for 3 weeks at a time.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

First time we come we only had 1 little one 4 months old and hired a car because was not sure of the transport system and was only there a week was not much more that a cab there and back or you can do a one way pick up airport drop off in resort.
Now with 3 kids we just cab it get a 7 seater easy.
Good luck i know the feeling of taking the whole house on holiday but its fine but we now go for 3 weeks at a time.