PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 7th April 2013 - Marino de Luanco vs CD Tenerife

Fred Perry
06-04-2013, 09:50
SUNDAY 7TH APRIL 2013

KICK OFF 11AM - LIVE ON TV CANARIA

Tenerife travel to Asturias on the North coast of Spain hoping to maintain their lead at the top of the table. League rivals Leganes have a very winnable game against lowly RSD Alcala. As long as we can match anything that Leganes can do it will be a good weekend. Venga! Vamos!

FinnKris
07-04-2013, 11:54
1-0 to the home team at Half Time.

Not the best half of football I’ve ever seen, the pitch is pretty dodgy which suits the home team better than us as we try to pass the ball around on the floor. CDT hasn’t created much offensively, a weak case for a penalty after good work by Carlos pretty much the only thing of note.

CDT with most of the possession but the home team looked dangerous on the break. Inigo Ros with a great late tackle before the home team scored after nice play, although I feel Bruno could have done better to close down the goal scorer.

No Luismi Loro & Suso in the team today so we are missing a lot of creativity. I would really like to see Cristo Martin introduced quickly to add some creativity upfront. A really strong second half needed though to turn things around.

bonitatime
07-04-2013, 12:37
1-1 with Leganes a goal down could be a good result although i would prefer a win.

FinnKris
07-04-2013, 12:52
1-1 at Full Time.

A much better second half, really entertaining stuff with goal mouth action at both ends. Aridane scored early to equalize after great work by the impressive Carlos. The home team playing surprisingly well given their standing in the table & Sergio called into action more than once with some really excellent saves.

At the other end Ayoze had a great chance to score but their keeper equal to the task & he saved well moments later when a looping header was looking goal bound. I suppose the draw is a fair result in the end as neither team really managed to wrestle control of the game.

Elsewhere CD Marino continuing their impressive recent run at home with a win, unfortunately it looks like too little too late for them to stay in the division as there isn’t that many games left.

And our closest rival for the top spot CD Leganes surprisingly lost away to lowly Alcala increasing our lead at the top with a point, which given that we have a better head to head record, might be quite valuable come end of season.

Fred Perry
07-04-2013, 18:20
Yes, all in all another good weekend results for CD Tenerife. We have virtually secured our place in the play-offs and only need to win our 3 remaining home games to gaurantee the top spot.
Incredibly our big rivals, Leganes, lost at lowly Alcala 1-0. There is now a 6 point gap (which is 7 due to our better goal differance over the Madrid club).
No slacking though, next weekend we need to push the team on to another home victory. Only 6 games to go now.

Thanks to FinnKris for all the updates

bonitatime
07-04-2013, 18:40
Oviedo is 0-0 at half time