PDA

View Full Version : Health Where can I get cheap anti-hystamine tablets in Tenerife?

blueeyes
06-04-2013, 23:08
hi does anyone know where i can get cheap anti-hystamine tablets.. back in the uk i could get them from the supermarket for 0.99p garphargm not a afancy make and they did the turn...

thanks in advance..

KirstyJay
06-04-2013, 23:17
I'd try just asking for them in your local farmacia. The name is similar... antihistamínicos.

Suej
07-04-2013, 11:01
hi does anyone know where i can get cheap anti-hystamine tablets.. back in the uk i could get them from the supermarket for 0.99p garphargm not a afancy make and they did the turn...

thanks in advance..

I think I paid around 2€ for some antihistamines for a mozzi bite! Don't forget to ask for the Anti Drowsio ones!:D

doreen
07-04-2013, 11:45

The generic name is Loratadina .... a pack of 20 is around 2 euros I believe (sorry, price is not on my packet) ... if they offer you Clarityne (a well known brand) you will end up paying over 4 euros for a pack of only 7

EDIT - should have added .... at a pharmacy