PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Inside parking spot near Tenerife south airport

Timson
07-04-2013, 17:13
I'm looking for a long term rent parking place. The closer to the airport (south) the better :).
I would want to bring my volkswagen T3 (or T25 for the english users) camper over to Tenerife. So I can finally discover all of the canary islands. It's the size of a normal car, height is about 1.90 meters.
It looks like this.
http://www.thesupercars.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/800px-Volkswagen_Vanagon_Syncro.jpg
It's been fully restored so I want an inside place, too much sun ruins my paint again :lol:

Greetz,
Timson

sundownersvince
08-04-2013, 00:26
Hmmmmm, I have spotted a few trees about. Or how about a North facing wall? And what pray is the point of bringing VW camper over if you aint gonna use it?

slodgedad
08-04-2013, 01:29
By the look of the request the OP wants to park it safely and have it available when he visits

junglejim
08-04-2013, 07:23
You can usually rent an indoor parking space for around €60 a month in some complexes .

Timson
08-04-2013, 18:28
Indeed slodgedad. I thought that would be clear. I hope to visit some 5 times a year for a week or so. The longer holidays I come over with my family we rent something of course. So I'll be using the van 5 weeks, that means I need shelter for the other 47 weeks. Seems clear to me :wink2:
I hope to find something for 500 a year, paid in advance. I know there are a lot of elder people in Costa del Silencio who don't use all their garage space... I'll have a check next time I visit...

dotty1
09-04-2013, 08:46
There is a place in Las Chafiras that all it does is store, I have friends that use it is somewhere near the Auction place. Don!t know what its called my friend leaves her car there for 5 months.