PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 2 girls looking for a summer job in Tenerife from may 2013!

chloegeorgia
07-04-2013, 18:17
Hello! :)

Me and my friend are looking to fly out to Tenerife from England in the next few weeks and stay over there for as long as possible over the summer and are looking for a summer job, We don't know where to start and need some advice/help on where to start or any vacancy's!

We have our own accommodation sorted out already for us in Les Americas.

We are two extremely fun confident girls from Essex, I am 19 and she is 20 and we are always up for having a good time, a laugh and enjoying and making the most out of life, we absolutely love meeting new people, we are looking for a job either PR, bar work, entertaining, dancing, waitressing or pretty much anything within reason!
We have a lot of recent job experience in England which are relevant skills for most jobs.

Please could you give us any information to help us as we are looking to fly out ASAP!!

Chloe & Dyliss :)

chloegeorgia
07-04-2013, 19:22
Hello! :)

Me and my friend are looking to fly out to Tenerife from England in the next few weeks and stay over there for as long as possible over the summer and are looking for a summer job, We don't know where to start and need some advice/help on where to start or any vacancy's!

We have our own accommodation sorted out already for us in Les Americas.

We are two extremely fun confident girls from Essex, I am 19 and she is 20 and we are always up for having a good time, a laugh and enjoying and making the most out of life, we absolutely love meeting new people, we are looking for a job either PR, bar work, entertaining, dancing, waitressing or pretty much anything within reason!
We have a lot of recent job experience in England which are relevant skills for most jobs.

Please could you give us any information to help us as we are looking to fly out ASAP!!

Chloe & Dyliss :)

casabonny
07-04-2013, 20:37
I am afraid that it won't be easy although you may find PR work the pay will generally be crap. I am not saying don't come, but just be realistic, in so much as jobs are very hard to come by and you will need money behind you in case you don't find jobs or can't make ends meet. Enjoy if you do come

chloegeorgia
07-04-2013, 21:27
Thank you for replying!

I know its not going to easy, we have been planning this for a few weeks now and have been realistic about it all, We have been saving and have some money behind us to help us!
Have been wanting to do this for ages but been holding back as have been second guessing it but as I keep being reminded take risks and get yourself out there and live life and do the things you want to do! Hopefully it goes to plan but if not at least we tried and done it!

But yes thank you, we hope to be there soon! :)

mintkid
10-04-2013, 15:29
Alrite girls can i come with you !! lol
Go for it dont hold back live your dreams i have been going to tenerife sence 1999 & meet loads of people your age who have the time of their lives doing pr jobs and stay all summer and more just watch out for barry sparkle lol

cheekyspartybar
11-04-2013, 01:39
Mail me please

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Mail me please

sundownersvince
11-04-2013, 09:54
Have fun in Les Americas girls. :wink2: