PDA

View Full Version : Should I try to find work in Florida? Maybe!

henry
08-04-2013, 14:25
had a nice talk with my mom and she asking we can go to florida for 2 months. to see to live a better live. it´s just a thought. because allmost two years without work!! no true friends i can hang out with. every time i call or ofter a drink that i´m buying no one wants to hang out with me for a few hours.am i that bad to hang around for a few hours. i thinking my mom chould be right. in the states is better job offters then here. then the sumb work contacts. here in spain. so it a thought like my mom said. even i ofter i buy wrestlemania on ppv that i brought but the only true friend who wants to watch that is my dad. my mom like john cena. so i ask you is this a good life or what? i invite and no one comes....

bonitatime
08-04-2013, 21:15
Try Henry although friends I have in Florida say work there isnt easy to come by.

Bobby
09-04-2013, 13:58
had a nice talk with my mom and she asking we can go to florida for 2 months. to see to live a better live. it´s just a thought. because allmost two years without work!! no true friends i can hang out with. every time i call or ofter a drink that i´m buying no one wants to hang out with me for a few hours.am i that bad to hang around for a few hours. i thinking my mom chould be right. in the states is better job offters then here. then the sumb work contacts. here in spain. so it a thought like my mom said. even i ofter i buy wrestlemania on ppv that i brought but the only true friend who wants to watch that is my dad. my mom like john cena. so i ask you is this a good life or what? i invite and no one comes....

Go for it. Wonderful place but make sure you have good insurance. My wife and I were there for Christmas when she has a fall and fractured her spine. She was in hospital for 4 days and the final bill came to just over $80,000 Thank the lord for good holiday insurance.

Suej
09-04-2013, 21:27

I you are feeling unhappy with your life here and feel you can change that by trying somewhere else! Go for it! Good luck henry! let us know what you decide! don't just fly off into the sunset!:hello:

JaBBa
09-04-2013, 21:31
Take every opportunity when it comes,thats what i say....Go for it

Albatros
09-04-2013, 21:33
Take every opportunity when it comes,thats what i say....Go for it

Why the red type ... are you angry?

JaBBa
09-04-2013, 21:36
Why the red type ... are you angry?

No??? Its a nice colour lol,angry is when you leave the CAPS on

Malteser Monkey
09-04-2013, 21:47
it's nice keep it different

Fivepence
09-04-2013, 21:50
I'll have a go at that..............:lol:

marbro8
09-04-2013, 21:50
Why the red type ... are you angry?jaBBa comes from the red side of liverpool;)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I'll have a go at that..............:lol:i wish i was that computer literate:lol:, did it work?:D

Albatros
09-04-2013, 22:50
No??? Its a nice colour lol,angry is when you leave the CAPS on

No ... that is shouting.

JaBBa
09-04-2013, 23:01
No ... that is shouting.

I shout when iam angry lol

Santiago
10-04-2013, 11:05
I am sorry you are thinking of leaving Tenerife, Henry, but I can understand your reasons for trying Florida. Do let us know what you decide and don't forget, you can still post on the Forum - we would all miss you if you left us!

CIM
11-04-2013, 04:37
I am on holiday in Miami at the moment Henry and there seems to be a fair bit of money floating around. The apartment we are stating it is now rising in price and there are ads for jobs. Plenty of very busy bars and restaurants although the prices are a heck of a lot higher than Tenerife.
Locals tell me its not as busy as it used to be but it seems a bit healthier economically than Tenerife - especially if you can speak Spanish and deal with the Latino market.