PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Experienced recruitment consultants wanted

simonhyde
09-04-2013, 11:24
Company: Lime People Ltd

Wages: 1000 / month (Self-Employed Contract) + Excellent Commission Structure

Position: Recruitment Consultant

Due to growth and expansion our company Lime People, http://www.limepeople.co.uk, are seeking EXPERIENCED Recruitment Consultants to join an existing successful team in Los Cristianos. We are seeking people with 2+ years experience working as Recruitment Consultants or Resourcers within any industry. Ideally you will have knowledge of at least one or more industry sectors, possibly already with a contact base to get you started. We seek experienced Recruiters, who know their game, who can work independently and do not need to be man managed. We offer working in a relaxed, non-target driven, friendly environment with an extremely good commission scale. Contact me by private message for more information, please do not apply if you do not have experience within Recruitment.

Johnduffus
09-04-2013, 20:49
Hi I'm currently based in glasgow, Scotland working as a business development manager for a recruitment business. I am looking for a permanent job in Tenerife, preferable Los Christianos. I have friends who stay there and can gain accommodation quickly and without any inconvenience.

My recruitment career has been multi-market but mainly in construction and engineering. i have successfully ran my own business for 3 years before the recession and am vastly experienced managing teams of sales consultants.

I would like to explore the opportunity of working in Tenerife and ask that someone could contact me to discuss.

Many thanks

John Duffus

Fivepence
09-04-2013, 20:59
Hi I'm currently based in glasgow, Scotland working as a business development manager for a recruitment business. I am looking for a permanent job in Tenerife, preferable Los Christianos. I have friends who stay there and can gain accommodation quickly and without any inconvenience.

My recruitment career has been multi-market but mainly in construction and engineering. i have successfully ran my own business for 3 years before the recession and am vastly experienced managing teams of sales consultants.

I would like to explore the opportunity of working in Tenerife and ask that someone could contact me to discuss.

My uk mobile number is *****************

Many thanks

John Duffus

John it is against forum T & C's to include personal details on a post.
The OP has requested a PM.
If you click on his user name in his post, a drop down box will appear.
You can PM from there.

:welcome: to the forum.

Julie Waddell
13-10-2013, 23:10
Hello. I have submitted my resume for your consideration with regards to your advertisement for Recruitment Consultants. I am moving from Canada to Tenerife on October 29th. As my resume indicates I have 13 years experience as a Employment Counsellor and was involved in assisting clients overcome their employment barriers. I was responsible for liaising with employers to recruit personnel from my client base. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you after November 1st to discuss how I could become a valued employee with your company. Please respond to my email at your earliest. juliewaddell1@gmail.com Thank you for your consideration.