PDA

View Full Version : Other A lot of people seem to be leaving Tenerife

princessmonika
09-04-2013, 15:29
a lot of people i got to know ,in the last 2 years ,are leaving tenerife ,to go back to UK because no work--- some are only renting, so they do not have to sell anything, but i know 1 lady who wants to go back , but has to sell first ??????? and it does not look that she will sell for the price she wants

does anybody else have friend who are leaving the island??:airplane:

9PLUS
09-04-2013, 17:47
People have always come and gone in great numbers.

Boom or crisis i haven't seen a vast difference between the 2

TOTO 99
09-04-2013, 18:18
People have always come and gone in great numbers.

Boom or crisis i haven't seen a vast difference between the 2

Riiiiiiiiiight, and what's that got to do with the OP's question then?

It clearly says that she has friends leaving and asks if anyone else has a friend who is leaving....lol

It doesn't say "aren't there lots of people leaving the island" does it?

You owe Princessmonika an apology....................also, if you had any friends...they'd leave the island...:lol:

JaBBa
09-04-2013, 18:52
a lot of people i got to know ,in the last 2 years ,are leaving tenerife ,to go back to UK because no work--- some are only renting, so they do not have to sell anything, but i know 1 lady who wants to go back , but has to sell first ??????? and it does not look that she will sell for the price she wants

Hate to see these type of posts,i was looking into moving there in the near future,hope everything works for them....

9PLUS
09-04-2013, 19:03
Riiiiiiiiiight, and what's that got to do with the OP's question then?

It clearly says that she has friends leaving and asks if anyone else has a friend who is leaving....lol

It doesn't say "aren't there lots of people leaving the island" does it?

You owe Princessmonika an apology....................also, if you had any friends...they'd leave the island...

Don't worry JaBBa, TONTO99 is just the forum prick, you'll soon get used to her insecurities.

sundownersvince
09-04-2013, 19:14
Jab and little prick, hmmmmm.

CIM
09-04-2013, 19:14
Hi Monika,
Put her in touch - I´ve sold loads of property already this year. I can at least tell her a realistic price which is the first thing she has to realise if she wants to leave.

JaBBa
09-04-2013, 19:20
Jab and little prick, hmmmmm.

:dontknow: Ehhh???

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Don't worry JaBBa, TONTO99 is just the forum prick, you'll soon get used to her insecurities.

No probs here,just sad to people setting up a dream and having to leave,thats all...

sundownersvince
09-04-2013, 19:23
Injections.

JaBBa
09-04-2013, 19:27
Injections.

AHHHH.....:lol:

Fivepence
09-04-2013, 19:30
Injections.

Syringe.........is this a word game Vince?............................:laugh:

sundownersvince
09-04-2013, 19:51
Nah, I have moved on.......

princessmonika
10-04-2013, 08:43
i have send you mail CIM

dotty1
10-04-2013, 10:15
I have a friend who was leaving Tenerife but was not in a rush, put their apartment up for sale at a realistic price thinking it would take 2 years, it was gone in six weeks job done. So the answer is like C.I.M says sell it a realistic price. Hope she sells quickly

CIM
11-04-2013, 04:49
My aim is to hopefully sell within the first 3 months of take on. This lengthens as prices rise as there are simply fewer active buyers with bigger budgets.

It gets a bit harder after Easter as the market does slow down somewhat. The 3 I have had offers accepted on this month went within 6 weeks, 7 weeks (I think - or somewhere around there) and 3 months (one of which was a forum members apartment.)

So when people take my advice I can sell them quite quickly as I have a very wide net of prospective buyers in many diverse countries. But there are a ton of people holding out for prices they are never ever going to achieve now and no amount of marketing I do can help!
Something I always ask people when they want me to list - How many agents have you got it on with and how long has it been on sale? I get answers like "7 agents and its been on for about 18 months." So I do some basic maths and then ask them "if a combined amount of over 10 years of marketing hasn't gotten you a sale at this price, do you really think its the agents or the price?"

Some listen, some dont - I usually sell the properties of those who listen and wish good luck to those who dont.

starling
11-04-2013, 06:45
AHHHH.....:lol:

...No........ AGGHHHHH :scared:

Pets@Home
12-04-2013, 00:11
The good thing is because of the change of law, they are taking their pets with them, so thats good news