PDA

View Full Version : I must be talking too much! I've made 500 posts on the Tenerife Forum

Margaretta
10-04-2013, 00:28
Well, I've just had a wonderful flashing sign telling me that I have made 500 posts on the Tenerife Forum.
It's very nice to be told but also rather worrying: I'm spending far too much time here!
Anyway, still enjoying all the chitchat after 10 years and many memories. So many people helped with advice and practical things long ago when we were buying our apartment and it's been great meeting Forum members and those who live in our Tenerife area. I love the banter too.
Here's to the next 10 years and thank you all for putting up with me!
All good wishes and a big 'Thank you' to the' Big Chief' and Administrators too; you are all doing a terrific job.

Malteser Monkey
10-04-2013, 09:17
Suej

another flippin trophy :D

Well done you

Margaretta
10-04-2013, 11:32
Thank you MM. As far as I know it's my first so I'll give it a rub and put it on the mantlepiece. MUST get off this Forum and do something else!

melm
10-04-2013, 18:44
Suej

another flippin trophy :D

Well done you

and well done from me.......SueJ will be along soon with your well earned trophy (if Kingbaker hasnt stolen it):goodluck:

Margaretta
10-04-2013, 19:22
Kingbaker, it has my name on it but not my DNA. Jealousy because you haven't talked as much as I have!!:lol:

warbey
10-04-2013, 19:26
Kingbaker, it has my name on it but not my DNA. Jealousy because you haven't talked as much as I have!!:lol:

You have green Fingers too......:D:c2:

Suej
11-04-2013, 12:52
Well, I've just had a wonderful flashing sign telling me that I have made 500 posts on the Tenerife Forum.
It's very nice to be told but also rather worrying: I'm spending far too much time here!
Anyway, still enjoying all the chitchat after 10 years and many memories. So many people helped with advice and practical things long ago when we were buying our apartment and it's been great meeting Forum members and those who live in our Tenerife area. I love the banter too.
Here's to the next 10 years and thank you all for putting up with me!
All good wishes and a big 'Thank you' to the' Big Chief' and Administrators too; you are all doing a terrific job.

Well done Margaretta! I am soooo sorry but the trophy got blown up along with my laptop! :(

melm
11-04-2013, 17:00
Well done Margaretta! I am soooo sorry but the trophy got blown up along with my laptop! :(

i suspect sabotage!!!!!!!!!:lol: