PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Job vacancy on catamaran. English & Spanish essential

louisecox
11-04-2013, 11:45
Hi, we are looking for a sales orientated person with 3 or more languages English and Spanish essential to work on a catamaran. Please pm me

rp241
13-04-2013, 09:45
Hi Louise, I am a young individual and have extensive experience in sales. Please refer to my PM for more detail

walle
14-04-2013, 21:07
Hi Louise,

I am Danish, speak swedish, norwegian, English, spanish and a bit of German. I have been on the Island 8 years and working with tourists and also sales.
Looking forward to hearing from you !

slodgedad
15-04-2013, 00:26
As I have posted before, ad naseum, please read the Original Post.

It asks for YOU to PM them.

To PM, click on the User's name and a drop down box appears. Click on Private Message and away you go.

JoshValentine
08-05-2013, 12:39
Hi, we are looking for a sales orientated person with 3 or more languages English and Spanish essential to work on a catamaran. Please pm me

hi there, My name is Josh Holliday... ive worked in clubs, bars and restaurants for over 8 years and lived on tenerife for over 5 years, last summer worked as an animator in the Oasis Golf and Green Garden sister resorts on the golf course in las americas and loved it. having recently returned to the island i am now actively looking for work and the job on the catamaran is something that has interested me for many years. i speak native English and Fluent Spanish as well as basic conversational French, Italian and Swedish.

please contact me on my mobile to arrange a meeting or where i can drop off my CV.

thank you

Josh Holliday

louisecox
09-05-2013, 15:52
Hi, a big thank you to everyone who contacted us regarding the post, we have now filled the position, thanks again all the best Louise.

Please close this thread.

LUCKY
09-05-2013, 16:49
:feret::feret::feret::feret:

RESULT

slodgedad
09-05-2013, 17:31
Thread closed