PDA

View Full Version : Health Has anyone else tried drinking Aloe Vera?

lovealoeforever
12-04-2013, 16:07
I've just started drinking pure Aloe Vera gel and my energy levels have soared and my skin looks great. Has anyone else tried this?

louisecox
12-04-2013, 16:21
Hi, yes a while ago, supposed to be very good for digestion, just doesnt taste very pleasant.

casabonny
12-04-2013, 17:03
Do you make this yourself or buy it ?If the latter where did you get it ?What are its pros and /or cons please ?Whats it designed to help?

marbro8
12-04-2013, 21:52
I've just started drinking pure Aloe Vera gel and my energy levels have soared and my skin looks great. Has anyone else tried this?are you being serious??? i remember a few years ago being told to use it as a rub for my sunburn:lol:, surely we have gone way past april fools day:D

casabonny
13-04-2013, 10:11
are you being serious??? i remember a few years ago being told to use it as a rub for my sunburn:lol:, surely we have gone way past april fools day:D

I found it on the internetand it seems its available in health food shops so not does not appear to. Be a joke!

Harmonicaman
13-04-2013, 10:22
Looking at the username, seems it's just a self-promoting advert...not bothered to reply has she?

primrose
13-04-2013, 10:26
Looking at the username, seems it's just a self-promoting advert...not bothered to reply has she?

http://aloe-vera-drink.co/side-effects/the-truth-about-aloe-vera-juice-side-effects/

christa
13-04-2013, 11:04

Haha, give her chance, she only posted yesterday!

Angusjim
13-04-2013, 11:20

I think its a timeshare scam DO NOT GIVE HER ANY PERSONAL DETAILS :lol:

deepdivejunkie
13-04-2013, 14:15
I know there is bottled water available that contains real aloe vera. We sell it where I work.

warbey
13-04-2013, 21:07
- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I grow My Own. Bought a small Plant many Years ago. Now have 4.

I am waiting for the Punch Line too!.

Drinking it means You just go brown. No Sunbirn and a Complexion like a Baby's B...m

lovealoeforever
14-04-2013, 17:18
Hi, yes a while ago, supposed to be very good for digestion, just doesnt taste very pleasant.

Ha ha - your right about both things! It isn't the best tasting drink ... but it is good for your digestion. I shall keep drinking (for the time being anyway!)

are you being serious??? i remember a few years ago being told to use it as a rub for my sunburn:lol:, surely we have gone way past april fools day:D

Yep - good for sunburn as well ... . pretty versatile plant ...

I think its a timeshare scam DO NOT GIVE HER ANY PERSONAL DETAILS :lol:

Oh dear - a harmless question about aloe vera and I've become a time share scammer over night ....!

Do you make this yourself or buy it ?If the latter where did you get it ?What are its pros and /or cons please ?Whats it designed to help?

It helps with the digestive sytem, balances your immune system, provides nutrition to skin cells, helps maintain healthy joints, soothe muscles, helps with mobility and flexibility, contains many important minerals (calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium to name a few), contains vitamins A, C and E and folic acid -in short - pretty damn good for helping the old body function at 100%.

I've started drinking it recently (and apart from the fact it is not the best tasting drink I have ever had!) - I feel as if I have more energy, I sleep better and my skin feels and looks much healthier.

This of course, is only my personal experience - hence the reason I was curious to find out if anyone else had tried drinking it and to see how they felt .... better, worse or indifferent.

chocolatesundae
18-05-2013, 22:03
I was drinking it for a while but it made no difference to how I felt or looked. I'm not convinced there's anything to it. It's good for soothing sunburn though.

SuzyQ
19-05-2013, 03:09
It is an amazing plant. Cut the leaf open and put it on a burn, it will be gone by morning. Never drank it but as a skin treatment it is fantastic

9PLUS
19-05-2013, 06:35
I predict the new craze will be H202 it will revolutionize health, water treatment and cleanliness, its one of the most versatile, environmentally compatible agents there is and this time around it will be neutral.

casabonny
19-05-2013, 20:46
I tried it today and agree it taste awful

poker
19-05-2013, 22:57
Mixed it in a smoothie more than once .
Don't really know if it did me any good?
Yust watch out dont use to mutch .

I used it several times for sunburn and heatburns and its best for that to my thought .

Even made my ouwn aftersun from it as I dident have any and shops were closed and it really saved me .