PDA

View Full Version : Other Does anyone know a company in Tenerife that provides vending machines to businesses?

KirstyJay
14-04-2013, 00:37
I am exploring the options for getting a vending machine in our academy to have snacks and drinks for the students. I don't really want to buy one at present and was wondering if there were any companies that provided the machines on a commission basis of goods sold? I know there are companies that do this in the UK, but am not sure if there's anywhere here.

Any info greatly appreciated. :)

TenerifePool
14-04-2013, 05:50
I am exploring the options for getting a vending machine in our academy to have snacks and drinks for the students. I don't really want to buy one at present and was wondering if there were any companies that provided the machines on a commission basis of goods sold? I know there are companies that do this in the UK, but am not sure if there's anywhere here.

Any info greatly appreciated. :)

AMFM Vending, sorry don't have a number on me, supply this type of machine throughout Spain and have offices in Las Chafiras.

9PLUS
14-04-2013, 08:45
www.amfmvending.com (http://www.amfmvending.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=75&Itemid=73)