PDA

View Full Version : And you call yourselves football fans...

YOUNG GOLFER
15-04-2013, 17:21
In my lunch break I took some time to look over the news back home in the UK and have to say it sickens me that these so called football fans go out of their way to cause trouble.

I for one would love to see them sort it out in a playing field tough guys against tough guys but they wont do that instead they put young children, men, women and the older folks lives at risk throwing glass bottles stones etc which winds me up....not forgetting the police risking their lives.

What would you do with these pieces of garbage (cowards).

Hers some clips from a few days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GYGQssN1aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwebe_YCszQ

I think if they should go to jail for at least 3yrs :redcard: and if they have jobs then they should be sacked and their jobs be given to decent people not these thugs who spend their money on drugs and booze.:(

primrose
15-04-2013, 18:21
In my lunch break I took some time to look over the news back home in the UK and have to say it sickens me that these so called football fans go out of their way to cause trouble.

I for one would love to see them sort it out in a playing field tough guys against tough guys but they wont do that instead they put young children, men, women and the older folks lives at risk throwing glass bottles stones etc which winds me up....not forgetting the police risking their lives.

What would you do with these pieces of garbage (cowards).

Hers some clips from a few days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GYGQssN1aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwebe_YCszQ

I think if they should go to jail for at least 3yrs :redcard: and if they have jobs then they should be sacked and their jobs be given to decent people not these thugs who spend their money on drugs and booze.:(

Perhaps you would be better putting this on a UK Forum because as I see it there are no Football hooligans on this Forum, this has already been talked about and condemned, surely it would have been better with the heading They call themselves Football Fans, and what a wonderful idea to sack them if they have jobs so they can then live on Benefits.

CaribeCelt
15-04-2013, 18:45
The violence was shocking,no doubt.
But 3 years in jail?and losing jobs?
The bankers and co have caused more destruction to G.B. and Ireland and they're still walking the streets.

warbey
15-04-2013, 19:15
I often wonder what Proportions of Employed and Unemployed are Involved.
The Taxpayer would benefit if instant Punishment were utilised
Like the Cat..........
Before the Do Good Brigade jump in, theses throwing missiles don't care who gets Hurt,
so Why should They be shielded.?

CaribeCelt
15-04-2013, 20:05
I often wonder what Proportions of Employed and Unemployed are Involved.
The Taxpayer would benefit if instant Punishment were utilised
Like the Cat..........
Before the Do Good Brigade jump in, theses throwing missiles don't care who gets Hurt,
so Why should They be shielded.?

This isn't me trying to start an argument....but going by the gear they're wearing they must be in employment of some kind.
I think the news pictures play into the hands of people who try to portray working class people as some kind of scourge on society...when the fact is:a minority of drunken louts gave the vast majority of good hard working people out to enjoy a football match a bad name.

YOUNG GOLFER
15-04-2013, 23:41
Perhaps you would be better putting this on a UK Forum because as I see it there are no Football hooligans on this Forum, this has already been talked about and condemned, surely it would have been better with the heading They call themselves Football Fans, and what a wonderful idea to sack them if they have jobs so they can then live on Benefits.

I have seen hooligans here in tenerife first hand......and I stand by the fact that some of these people no doubt have good jobs but at match day that all goes out the window and they become thugs.

Lets imagine one of these so called football fans during the day is a builder a nice guy works hard does a good job then on Saturday he throws bottles which could hit a little boy or a girl going to the match with daddy. Yes he should lose his job and be named and shamed and thrown in jail.

There are lots of people good law abiding citizens that would love to work given the chance. And as for putting this on a uk forum well over the last week months and years we see things that have nothing in common with tenerife.

And let's face it its only a game ...........should some people really go out their way to hurt others who only support another team.

I hate this sort of violence .......when innocent people can get hurt.
And not forgetting the police who could be providing more of a service to the general public.

bonitatime
16-04-2013, 07:00
Young Golfer are these UK football fans in bars in PDLA you are talking about?