PDA

View Full Version : It looks like Rolf Harris had more than 'Two Little Boys'

Terrynsue
19-04-2013, 19:57
Looks like Rolf Harris had more than two little boys , he is being investigated for child abuse. He denies all accusations!!

marbro8
19-04-2013, 20:05
Looks like Rolf Harris had more than two little boys , he is being investigated for child abuse. He denies all accusations!!i told my mate at work a few months ago that he was being investigated, because the press were camped outside his house but there was nothing in the papers??? i told him that the 5 paintings that he has paid about £5000 for will be worth about £5 now:dontknow:

Suej
19-04-2013, 21:19
Just another perv? We'll see! Didn't tie his kangaroo down!http://www.postsmile.net/img/20/2007.gif

Davie Thistle
19-04-2013, 21:40
..........well that's my Sunarize well and truly dimmed!!!:wow:

Suej
19-04-2013, 22:07
..........well that's my Sunarize well and truly dimmed!!!:wow:

To think he was only waltzing his Matilda!http://www.postsmile.net/img/20/2075.gif

Santiago
19-04-2013, 22:09
Every man or woman is innocent until proven guilty - please don't forget that!!!!!

marbro8
19-04-2013, 22:16
Every man or woman is innocent until proven guilty - please don't forget that!!!!!you are right santi, but unfortunately mud sticks:( and i have found over the years that you are in fact guilty until YOU can prove yourself innocent:(

Santiago
19-04-2013, 22:23
you are right santi, but unfortunately mud sticks:( and i have found over the years that you are in fact guilty until YOU can prove yourself innocent:(

I agree, but I find it difficult to understand, when something like this happens, that everyone immediately jumps on the bandwagon to have their fifteen minutes of fame by assuming the worst and getting their name in print.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

OOps, now it looks as if I am doing the same. :doh:

sundownersvince
19-04-2013, 22:25
Happy Birthday Mark. Sober?

marbro8
19-04-2013, 22:29
Happy Birthday Mark. Sober?cheers sundowner;) and yes i am actually :lol:, i seem to have had more to drink all week and tonight of all nights don't feel like one:dontknow:, typical:lol:

sundownersvince
19-04-2013, 22:50
Haha, premature celebration thats called.......

marbro8
19-04-2013, 22:53
Haha, premature celebration thats called.......a bit like my early exploits into sex:o

Medman
19-04-2013, 22:54
The police don't know what it is yet but he has allegedly shown his extra leg to two little boys and asked them to blow his didgeridoo...... :tongue:

sunseeker
19-04-2013, 23:29
he was being investigatedm months ago.

slodgedad
20-04-2013, 01:01
I do find it strange that the so called 'Celeb Royalties' are protected, even though there are suspicions, until they are actually arrested, whereas the young 'uns only have to fart in pulic and are headline news.

Tickey
20-04-2013, 10:12
Rumour has it that even if he is proven guilty he will still get off because he has an extra leg to stand on :whistle:

Suej
20-04-2013, 10:34
he was being investigatedm months ago.

That's right! it was around Christmas time that he was taken in for questioning!

Loaded
20-04-2013, 10:45
Apparently he was caught playing his digaridoo in a minor

Angusjim
20-04-2013, 10:49
That's right! it was around Christmas time that he was taken in for questioning!

Must have a lot of questions:lol:

Loaded
20-04-2013, 13:11
Rolf Harris' spokesman has dismissed rumours he's been arrested in the Jimmy Savile scandal, insisting the Police "Were Just Passing By".

sunseeker
20-04-2013, 17:14
Rolf Harris' spokesman has dismissed rumours he's been arrested in the Jimmy Savile scandal, insisting the Police "Were Just Passing By".

that was coincidental! :rolleyes:

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2013, 21:58

no joke this, but that's a great qoute:D only coz it reminds me of some friends coming over from UK and loving Busbys was it downstairs in Veronicas ?

Ohhh the memories come screeming back:D

orrr rather they don't :doh::drunks2::cheers::drunk2:

Sal
20-04-2013, 22:03
I was there in the sixties and I really believe a lot of the people who have been "outed" are not child molesters - just victims of girls (like me at the time) who wanted to be older and accepted as a partner for an older man. Big difference from child molesters.

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2013, 22:15
I was there in the sixties and I really believe a lot of the people who have been "outed" are not child molesters - just victims of girls (like me at the time) who wanted to be older and accepted as a partner for an older man. Big difference from child molesters.

Well Sal you've got some cojones saying that but I have to agree and we are going to be shot down for it hun. But yes who as a teenager in 80's couldn't say the same - I hate to think of all those men who I looked up to being accused now

Honestly I don't know what to say about it all
Sal

marbro8
20-04-2013, 22:23
I was there in the sixties and I really believe a lot of the people who have been "outed" are not child molesters - just victims of girls (like me at the time) who wanted to be older and accepted as a partner for an older man. Big difference from child molesters.have you been watching a programme on ITV called broadchurch? the news agent character was jailed and classed as a peado because he dated a girl that was one month short of her 16th birthaday:(, when people in the make believe village found out they hounded him, he ended up killing himself:(, i think that we have draconian laws in this country and although i don't agree with girls getting married at 13 like in countries like pakistan or turkey i do think that common sense should prevail ;)

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2013, 22:27
have you been watching a programme on ITV called broadchurch? the news agent character was jailed and classed as a peado because he dated a girl that was one month short of her 16th birthaday:(, when people in the make believe village found out they hounded him, he ended up killing himself:(, i think that we have draconian laws in this country and although i don't agree with girls getting married at 13 like in countries like pakistan or turkey i do think that common sense should prevail ;)

no.....not watched it

marbro8
20-04-2013, 22:31
no.....not watched i****ch it on catch up, it does get a little heavy going about episode 4-5 but i love david tennant and we have stuck with it, and the last episode is on monday

Sal
20-04-2013, 22:37
have you been watching a programme on ITV called broadchurch? the news agent character was jailed and classed as a peado because he dated a girl that was one month short of her 16th birthaday:(, when people in the make believe village found out they hounded him, he ended up killing himself:(, i think that we have draconian laws in this country and although i don't agree with girls getting married at 13 like in countries like pakistan or turkey i do think that common sense should prevail ;)

Have watched the same programme - and that is exactly what I mean. these guys are not paedophiles just got sucked into sixties culture when we dressed like 19 when we were only 14! They had no idea - but suddenly people are coming out of the woodwork thinking - compensation!!! They weren't bad guys at all - just gullible .............maybe!

Have watched the same programme - and that is exactly what I mean. these guys are not paedophiles just got sucked into sixties culture when we dressed like 19 when we were only 14! They had no idea - but suddenly people are coming out of the woodwork thinking - compensation!!! They weren't bad guys at all - just gullible .............maybe!

On the other hand - I wouldn't excuse people like Jimmy Saville who was a respected hospital/charity worker who took advantage of disabled girls - that's a whole different kettle of disgust!

marbro8
20-04-2013, 22:49
Have watched the same programme - and that is exactly what I mean. these guys are not paedophiles just got sucked into sixties culture when we dressed like 19 when we were only 14! They had no idea - but suddenly people are coming out of the woodwork thinking - compensation!!! They weren't bad guys at all - just gullible .............maybe!we understand each other sal because you were young when you met your now partner, and my now wife san was only about 14 and i was 17 when we started to have feelings for each other:shy:, but our relationships have worked and i know we are blissfully happy,but in the eyes of the law i could have been arrested if we had taken it further :dontknow: but as it happened we never actually had a sexual relationship until we got together properly some 4 years later after i had played the field a bit and then realized that she was the person that i actually wanted in the first place;)

kiwiphil
20-04-2013, 22:55

Indeed, but someone has given the police information to work with, and they haven't done this for publicity (or we'd have read about it in the Sun), so perhaps there's a little more to it than a simple case of "but she said she was 16". Who knows.

Ah - hadn't thought of the compensation angle. That would make motivation for reporting things now alot clearer.

Sal
20-04-2013, 22:59
we understand each other sal because you were young when you met your now partner, and my now wife san was only about 14 and i was 17 when we started to have feelings for each other:shy:, but our relationships have worked and i know we are blissfully happy,but in the eyes of the law i could have been arrested :dontknow:

Almost right Marbro.........I was 14 when I met my first love and fell pregnant, giving birth shortly after my 15th birthday - but I never saw that guy as a paedophile - it was what I wanted. But I can still remember the 60s culture and girls trying to be 19 when they were just fourteen - so how did any guy stand a chance? The vast majority of the men being accused of paedophilia are sooooooooooooo innocent. In my eyes paedos pray on innocent children who have no concept of a sexual relationship!

Malteser Monkey
21-04-2013, 10:36
we understand each other sal because you were young when you met your now partner, and my now wife san was only about 14 and i was 17 when we started to have feelings for each other:shy:, but our relationships have worked and i know we are blissfully happy,but in the eyes of the law i could have been arrested if we had taken it further :dontknow: but as it happened we never actually had a sexual relationship until we got together properly some 4 years later after i had played the field a bit and then realized that she was the person that i actually wanted in the first place;)

That's a nice thing to say Marbro:D

Terrynsue
21-04-2013, 12:52
Lots of common sense from members, especially Marbro and Sal, well said. TnS

Dan747
23-04-2013, 04:02
Lots of common sense from members

It's a shame that's in short supply these days!