PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy English speaking telemarketers

lamarck
19-04-2013, 22:59
We are looking for people to become members of our team to work with the telemarketing campaign and advertisement.

Requirements: Native English

Thanks for your interest

Please PM or further details.

vicky
20-04-2013, 14:02
hi..i am 40 years of age looking for work and fancy a new challenge in tele sales i think i could be a valuable member to your team as i am a confident person who thinks that i would be very good at this type of work, i have lived in tenerife for 14 yrs now so i am also settled here with a partner and 3 children so also understand the value of hard work.. i have no experience in sales but like i say think i could exell in this field..hope to hear from you..thanks..tim.

Fivepence
20-04-2013, 15:18
hi..i am 40 years of age looking for work and fancy a new challenge in tele sales i think i could be a valuable member to your team as i am a confident person who thinks that i would be very good at this type of work, i have lived in tenerife for 14 yrs now so i am also settled here with a partner and 3 children so also understand the value of hard work.. i have no experience in sales but like i say think i could exell in this field..hope to hear from you..thanks..tim.

Click on the user name in the OP's post.
From the drop down box, select Private message..............away you go.

rustybucket
21-04-2013, 16:51
PM sent Lamarack

lamarck
24-04-2013, 10:08
thanks for contacting me through PM. We need more staff

razielsdomain
24-04-2013, 20:50
We are looking for people to become members of our team to work with the telemarketing campaign and advertisement.

Requirements: Native English

Thanks for your interest

Please PM or further details.

PM sent lamarck

lamarck
29-04-2013, 11:10
Hello. We need more people with business profile.

Sent me a PM

Thanks

lamarck
07-05-2013, 12:53
We are calling in this week for this job.

who may be interested to contact via PM

Dawnlouise
12-05-2013, 11:04
Hi cannot send you PM as your inbox is full:-( i am interested though:-)

lamarck
12-05-2013, 13:33
Now you can, thanks

Christof
04-06-2013, 22:09
Hi Lamark, my name is Chris and I have much experience in telemarketing/sales.

I have worked in this field for approximately four years and have proven myself when it comes to hitting targets and achieving bonus. I thoroughly enjoy this type of work as it offers a new challenge every day and I have visited the island ever since I was a baby so I am familiar with some of the territory.

I have family out there and am very interested in becoming a working resident. I look forward to hearing more about this opportunity.

I'm new to the site, can send email address on request. Thanks