PDA

View Full Version : Are there any garden centres near Los Cristianos?

noel39
20-04-2013, 11:07
can anybody tell me if there are any garden centres near los cristianos . i always buy seeds when in tenerife in the cheap holiday shops and the rarely grow . would like to grow some unusual plants in my geenhouse at home and i imagine the quality of seeds would be much better from actual garden centre

casabonny
20-04-2013, 11:16
There is a garden centre in Fanabe and one in Las Rosas/Las Galletas ( both about 10 mins drive from Los Cris).Also one in Parque de La Reina( I beleive this one is now open on Sundays)
The one in Fanabe is opposte the Gran Sur on the other side of the motorway ( cant remember whats its called though sorry).The one in Las Galletas is between the roundabout at the bottom of Guaza , turn left and down there on the right hand side.Neither of these as far as i know are open on Sundays.
The one in Parque de la Reina can be seen from the motorway.Take the Parque de la reina junctionoff the motorway and go down to the roundabout, turn right, straight accross the next roundabout and its up the next turning on the right hand side( it is signposted.)