PDA

View Full Version : Other Ladies that have their nails done. Where would you prefer to go?

justnails
21-04-2013, 12:52
Hello ladies, those of you that have your nails and lashes done, do you prefer to go to a salon, have a home visit or would you go to someones house ?

I'm coming to Tenerife tomorrow and not sure work wise which direction to choose ! i have worked in salons and from home, in the uk both are equally as busy as each other. What do you think would work in Tenerife ??

Suej
21-04-2013, 13:05
Hello ladies, those of you that have your nails and lashes done, do you prefer to go to a salon, have a home visit or would you go to someones house ?

I'm coming to Tenerife tomorrow and not sure work wise which direction to choose ! i have worked in salons and from home, in the uk both are equally as busy as each other. What do you think would work in Tenerife ??

Only my opinion justnails but if women can't be bothered to go to a Salon they won't bother going to someone's home! to avoid unnecessary expense mobile might be the first option! Also a lot depends on your prices! Good luck!http://www.postsmile.net/img/20/2058.gif

fesdie
21-04-2013, 14:02
Personally I prefer someone to come to my house. Good luck with whatever route you choose :goodluck:

justnails
21-04-2013, 15:42
:) thank you ladies for taking the time to answer, :)

penelope pitstop
21-04-2013, 22:33
I prefer to go to a salon as it gets me out of the house! Plus I enjoy the chit chat with all the staff & customers

justnails
25-04-2013, 18:08
Thnaks pp ;) im on the look out !

karinagal
25-04-2013, 21:23
I'm out in 3 weeks time - might be interested in a manicure and pedicure. Let me know if you're mobile then?

princessmonika
26-04-2013, 08:14
sam-- in hair today in san blas is doing it in her salon -- i prefer to go to a salon -- same with hair --great places for a bit of gossip--