PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Can non employees park in the staff car park at Tenerife south airport?

kiwiphil
22-04-2013, 01:19
Hi,

Does anyone know if there's a way for non-airport employees to park in the staff carpark? I'll be parking for 6 days or so every month.

Taxis would work out to 30 euros or so but it'd be less hassle if I could park at the airport for this amount. The public car park rates would cost around double that.

Cheers, Phil

9PLUS
22-04-2013, 05:27
The parking is a business, The Staff parking is self explanatory

Someone mentioned a number of years ago that you can get a long stay discount (ask at the airport)

berni
22-04-2013, 08:44
To use the staff car park at the airport, you have to have an airport pass which is issued when you have an airport work contracr. The car park no longer belongs to the airport it changed hands around the time the 30 mins free parking was abolished. Call the number on the aena.es website for Tenerife on the car park section they may be able to hel

kiwiphil
22-04-2013, 08:49
The staff parking is run by the same business as the public parking. It uses P4 and P5, which are further away from the terminal building. Its not so much long stay I'm after but "regular stay".

The rules say there is no option for me, so I'm just asking if anyone knows a way around them or can suggest an alternative, low cost method of parking at or very near the the airport at around 30e for 6 days, every month.