PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 28th April. CD Tenerife vs Fuenlabrada

Fred Perry
23-04-2013, 12:25
SUNDAY 28TH APRIL kick off Midday

CD Tenerife vs Fuenlabrada

Live on TV Canaria (booooo):nono:

Well, Tenerife could confirm top spot in the league on the day IF we can beat Fuenlabrada (themselves chasing a play-off place) and CD Leganes lose against Rayo b. We will know by half-time as Leganes kick off one hour before.
The stadium should be buzzing for this one, especially after our superb away win against Oviedo last Sunday. Bring it on!!

Mike
25-04-2013, 20:41
Good that game is live on tv for us fans that live abroad and cannot get over. Will be tuning in on Sunday hopefully to confirm top spot,but that may have to wait a week as Leganes look like they an easy game. Then again they lost to CD Marino.

Fred Perry
25-04-2013, 21:33
Yes, it is obviously good for fans that live overseas. I appreciate that. Itīs just that we have suffered the last 8 out of 10 home matches televised live and it normally affects attendances but this week there should be a good crowd anyhow.

TheBigBenners
27-04-2013, 10:38
We are hoping to go to the game tomorrow. Will we able to get tickets at the ground and if so what sort of price would they be?

Fred Perry
27-04-2013, 11:01
yes, you will be able to tickets at the stadium. You will need to go to the top part of the ground and you will see the ticket office. Prices range from 10€ (behind the goal) to 28€ in main stand (covered). Best atmosphere is in Popular Baja (behind goal) and best views are either San Sebastian (in sun) or Tribuna (28€ in shade). Its up to you what you prefer but to be honest there is not a bad view form anywhere in the stadium.

FinnKris
28-04-2013, 12:50
0-0 at Half Time

My stream is completely off so haven’t managed to seen any of the game. Judging by the radio commentary it’s basically been one way traffic but CDT hasn’t managed to score despite most of play.

Elsewhere our main rivals Leganes are winning so we really need to try and win this one as well.

Mike
28-04-2013, 12:57
Finn Kriss
You are not alone in no stream. Like you listening to radio commentry on OASIS FM.Leganes won 2-0. Need a win to maintain 6 point lead

KirstyJay
28-04-2013, 13:52
Currently 2-0 and the game's almost over. Leganes are also winning 2-0.

Scorers - Aridane and Rigo

KirstyJay
28-04-2013, 13:53
Game over! A good win. :)

FinnKris
28-04-2013, 13:53
2-0 to CDT the Final Score!!!

Excellent & important win after second place Leganes won earlier. Keeps our lead at 6 points & top spot looks very likely now.

Unfortunately the stream was dead for all the game so only radio to go by, but by all accounts a very deserved win

Mike
28-04-2013, 14:01
Saw about 5 minutes of the game,enough to see first goal. Typical game is over and stream is okay now. Excellent win,only 3 points needed from 3 games

FinnKris
28-04-2013, 14:02
Finn Kriss
You are not alone in no stream. Like you listening to radio commentry on OASIS FM.

Hi Mike,

Good to know it wasn't just on my end. I seem to recall the same thing happening towards the tail end of last season as well, especially during the play offs. Could simply be that the servers got overloaded with people tuning in.

KirstyJay
28-04-2013, 14:26
The stream was fine for me... :confused:

Mike
28-04-2013, 14:27
FinnKris
You are right about final playoff game last season. No Stream. Hope this does not happen again this season but not confident. I am hoping to be over for play offs although it depends on the draw what game or games I might see.

Davie Thistle
28-04-2013, 17:32
:jumping:

:c2:

YOUNG GOLFER
28-04-2013, 18:28
Tenerife played very well today great match to watch.

henry
28-04-2013, 20:52
what a great game. i was so excited i ask my friend to paint my face with tenerife logo. i still canīt post pictures on the forum so i add as my avatar. what you guys think??

YOUNG GOLFER
28-04-2013, 21:55
what a great game. i was so excited i ask my friend to paint my face with tenerife logo. i still canīt post pictures on the forum so i add as my avatar. what you guys think??
Think you look like a actor from the film brave heart .

Fred Perry
28-04-2013, 23:01
Nice face painting by henry. Great win by Tenerife and deserved the victory. Now 9 points to play for and 7 points ahead, the top spot is almost there!!

Henry today;
http://i40.tinypic.com/dvpr0o.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Another pic. from today. The fans behind the goal.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2h57m8g.jpg

bonitatime
29-04-2013, 08:36
If I remember rightly there were problems with the streaming at the end of last season too. There are too many viewers and RTVC really aren't equipped for it.
This was probably the best game I have seen them play this season. All the way through the team were stronger and Fuenlabrada never looked likely to score. The players who have been tested came on and looked great. Not sure if on the highlights there is a shot of the coach but after the goal he runs up and down screaming. Great to see al his hard work pay off and we look to be going into the play off with a couple of games to rest the players
Next week in Sanse the team should win the championship which is great.