PDA

View Full Version : DJ Jock's Tenerife Reunion - 2013.

seanocelt
25-04-2013, 11:38
Copied from the Facbook page, bigger event this year- madness;

TUESDAY 30TH APRIL the reunion kicks off at the whiskey jar with live music from seany d then we´re off to rumours in starco with Jock and Fat Rab because Kenny Cuddles will be sleeping by then
WEDNESDAY 1ST MAY live music at the whiskey jar from 9pm with live music form gareth john ralph (ex Kanaroo Bar and Princess Di's and his son hayden then back down to rumours with the
reunion dj´s with Jock and Wee Scotty and Kenny
THURSDAY 2ND MAY fancy dress premier league darts night at bar 13 formerly yesteryears starts at 7pm followed by live music with Seany D then we are off down the strip for the first time to o´neills with fat rab and a bit of a tribute to bonkers showbar with kenny cuddles & butch then it´s robbie hannah & carl mattox dropping the Tunes !
FRIDAY 3RD MAY there could be a few fallers at this one ! it´s Tony Walsh´s Flip Flop Friday this begins when you get out your , bed put your flip flops on your **** shorts and reunion t shirt !! then we are off to o´neills for 11pm with
kenny cuddles , fat rab having the party then robbie hannah and carl mattox tearing it up with the old skool !!
SATURDAY 4TH MAY 8pm we are at Vivo formerly pleasure island with live music from Marc Craig from the Wild Boys then we are down to O´neills with Fat Rab warming up then the MR´S T´S residents Dave scott then it´s Robbie Hanah and Robbie Miller side by side
Super Sunday 5 th MAY at O´neills bar with live music from the Dubliner Band , Diddy´s ska revival show , the gareth from Outrun hosted by Roscoe from Oasis fm , kenny Cuddles and Butch paying homage to the shows of Bonkers and The Reunion dj´s playing till late
Dj Line ups may vary due to flu / man flu.

Malteser Monkey
25-04-2013, 12:04
I will try to be there - in spirit of course

Hope you all have a great time !

Ricman
25-04-2013, 12:15
I now know why I am picking up the man from Dundee on Monday at TFS.

KirstyJay
01-05-2013, 01:10
Bloody hell. Robbie Hannah... now there's a blast from the past...

seanocelt
01-05-2013, 04:05
And you know? He still seems to have that "vitality" when up there- a more normal bloke off mic you could not find.

Angusjim
01-05-2013, 12:02
And you know? He still seems to have that "vitality" when up there- a more normal bloke off mic you could not find.

Sean whats your defination of " a more normal bloke " fae Dundee:laugh:

seanocelt
01-05-2013, 12:25
Is he fae Dundee? Jock is, not sure where Robbie is frae. Are Dundonians in any way normal AJ?

Angusjim
01-05-2013, 12:42
Is he fae Dundee? Jock is, not sure where Robbie is frae. Are Dundonians in any way normal AJ?

Only when compared to other Dundonians

videotalker
02-05-2013, 11:14
Sounds exhausting (wish I was there) !!

boredinscotland
02-05-2013, 12:18

Robbie stays in Falkirk area now,not sure where originally from, so does another yin from years ago,Kenny Solomon

seanocelt
02-05-2013, 14:07
Aye DJ Kenny Cuddles, i worked with him in the Glaswegian 95/6. He was over last reunion but cant do this one sadly.

Malteser Monkey
02-05-2013, 14:31
Aye DJ Kenny Cuddles, i worked with him in the Glaswegian 95/6. He was over last reunion but cant do this one sadly.

My memory is slipping - Jock was in the Caly or the Glaswegian - flippin eck I was in both often enough

seanocelt
02-05-2013, 16:11
Jock was DJ in Glaswegian 95, the Cally 95-2004 . Kenny was Glaswegian Bar 95 to......97, then again later . Robbie Hannah on tonight in O Neils, plus Fat Rab and Wee Scotty from Bonkers. Saturday , almost legendary Tony Walsh on at Vivo/O Neils. Tomorrow its Karaoke Pete and Nyree, ex Glaswegian 2000s, on in Bar 13.

Malteser Monkey
02-05-2013, 16:29
Jock was DJ in Glaswegian 95, the Cally 95-2004 . Kenny was Glaswegian Bar 95 to......97, then again later . Robbie Hannah on tonight in O Neils, plus Fat Rab and Wee Scotty from Bonkers. Saturday , almost legendary Tony Walsh on at Vivo/O Neils. Tomorrow its Karaoke Pete and Nyree, ex Glaswegian 2000s, on in Bar 13.

thanks for that - i was around 91 to 2000 - the best years eh :bowdown: and I thank the Lord that there was no Youtube :whistle: