PDA

View Full Version : Other Are there any 'meet ups' planned between the 17th & 27th May?

penelope pitstop
25-04-2013, 22:23
We are over for 2 weeks in from the 15th May until the 29th.

Are there any Meet Ups planned between the 17th & 27th May?

We are staying in Las Americas & have a hire car.

karinagal
25-04-2013, 22:29
I'm over from 19th May for 2 weeks so would be interested too......

YOUNG GOLFER
25-04-2013, 23:16
Well girls why not make a date between you and see who turns up........ I will make the effort but has to be after 7pm when I can come. But I am sure others will want to turn up.
One thing this forum needs to do is make the effort to meet up and have a chat something that has gone a miss of late.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Well girls why not make a date between you and see who turns up........ I will make the effort but has to be after 7pm when I can come. But I am sure others will want to turn up.
One thing this forum needs to do is make the effort to meet up and have a chat something that has gone a miss of late.

penelope pitstop
25-04-2013, 23:30

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

We will be having dinner in our hotel, so the later the better for us. We often go to the little Spanish bar in front of Pueblo Canaria in Las Am, near the post office & next to a large perfume shop on the one way system towards the Hotel Bouganville. The bar is called Mariana. Very cheap & lovely milk shakes as well as spirits, beers & coffees, & food for those who may want it.
Open to other suggestions though.

YOUNG GOLFER
25-04-2013, 23:33
Hi you stick with this bar as its your idea and see who turns up....like I said I will make the effort for sure.

penelope pitstop
26-04-2013, 09:05
Hi you stick with this bar as its your idea and see who turns up....like I said I will make the effort for sure.

Just a suggestion, open to offers. Not yet decided on a date or time, it all hinges on when it is convenient for others.