PDA

View Full Version : Football Are San Isidro playing at home today, April 28th 2013?

Ffcnz
28-04-2013, 13:09
Hi,
First visit to tenerife. Would anyone know if san isidro are playing at home at 5pm today, sun 28th. One website says they are but another seems to say not.

FinnKris
28-04-2013, 13:38
Hi,
First visit to tenerife. Would anyone know if san isidro are playing at home at 5pm today, sun 28th. One website says they are but another seems to say not.

Hello,

Can't say to an absolute degree of certainty but the web sites I use (futbolme.com & resultados-futbol.com), & which have been correct in the past for the local Tercera games, both gives the start time as 5pm Tenerife time today.

I actually saw the reverse fixture last autumn whilst on holiday, crazy game with red cards, a bit of a local derby so was very entertaining even though they are at the opposite ends of the table. Enjoy the game if you end up going.

primrose
28-04-2013, 13:44
Hi,
First visit to tenerife. Would anyone know if san isidro are playing at home at 5pm today, sun 28th. One website says they are but another seems to say not.http://es.soccerway.com/teams/spain/cd-san-isidro/ Yes they are at home.

Ffcnz
28-04-2013, 21:03
Thanks. This encouraged me to go and I really enjoyed it although the wind meant it was not terribly pretty. San isidro lost 2-1

slodgedad
29-04-2013, 01:09
Thanks. This encouraged me to go and I really enjoyed it although the wind meant it was not terribly pretty. San isidro lost 2-1
Welcome to the Forum.

I moved this from the original thread it was in as a stand alone thread so it wouldn't get lost among the CD Tenerife info.

Glad you found what you were looking for and once again;

:welcome: to the Forum.

Thread closed..