PDA

View Full Version : Please check your PM inboxes are not full!

slodgedad
29-04-2013, 00:48
A lot of posters, especially those who are either job or accommodation seeking, who ask for PMs to be sent are not receiving messages because their inboxes are full.

Please check your own, otherwise you may miss that all important message.

I have posted this after reading quite a few postings recently about inability to contact.

NB. The advantage of a PM is that even if the poster doesn't come on line a reminder, that they have a PM, appears in their Email inbox.

warbey
29-04-2013, 18:23
A lot of posters, especially those who are either job or accommodation seeking, who ask for PMs to be sent are not receiving messages because their inboxes are full.

I have posted this after reading quite a few postings recently about inability to contact.

NB. The advantage of a PM is that even if the poster doesn't come on line a reminder, that they have a PM, appears in their Email inbox.

. :agree: :agree: :

marbro8
29-04-2013, 19:02

NB. The advantage of a PM is that even if the poster doesn't come on line a reminder, that they have a PM, appears in their Email inbox.yes i am constantly emptying mine daily:whistle:

Malteser Monkey
29-04-2013, 19:32
I cannot be seen on here talking bout whether by inbox is full :cheeky:

Point taken Slodge:tiphat:

warbey
29-04-2013, 20:47
I cannot be seen on here talking bout whether by box is full :cheeky:

Have You got a Cold.? .:cheeky::cheeky:

Walking in der puddles again.?

Malteser Monkey
29-04-2013, 21:08
Have You got an old.? .:cheeky::cheeky:

Walking in the air again.?

Errrrrrr choooooooooo nowt like a good old edit:cheeky:

slodgedad
29-04-2013, 23:54
Bump. Serious pint though, we are forever getting messages and reports about P boxes being full.

PM boxes are private, as the name suggests, so there is nothing we can do. It's up to the individual to take care of that.

Remember, it's in your own best interests to leave some space....

Suej
30-04-2013, 11:15
Bump. Serious pint though, we are forever getting messages and reports about P boxes being full.

PM boxes are private, as the name suggests, so there is nothing we can do. It's up to the individual to take care of that.

Remember, it's in your own best interests to leave some space....

I appreciated the reminder Slodge! mine was nearly full so got it sorted! Thanks!http://www.postsmile.net/img/20/2056.gif

KirstyJay
01-05-2013, 02:28
Also, it's worth mentioning that the more you participate, the greater your inbox capacity becomes ;)