PDA

View Full Version : Wanted We are 2 degree students looking for summer work in Tenerife

LauraDunleavy
29-04-2013, 18:42
Hi,
My friend Megan (21) and I (23) are coming to Tenerife for the summer after completing our college degrees and are hoping to find some work. We are both out-going and friendly and have lots of work experience with customer service in many areas such as- bar work, waitressing, sales and childcare. We would appreciate any links or information that anyone can give us. We have references and C.V.'s available and look forward to hearing back from any one who is looking for employees.
Thanks,
Laura

Malteser Monkey
29-04-2013, 21:19
Welcome and I wish you the best :wave:

YOUNG GOLFER
30-04-2013, 18:26
Hi Laura,
You can maybe take a look on face-book there are many bars on there that might be able to help you can at least ask.... or you could try putting a little add in one of the newspapers when you are over or even a add on the radio.
It's not the best time to be looking for work over here as you will already know things are a little quite...but saying that if you have what it takes to go out and find work I am sure you just might get lucky.
If you would like any info about Tenerife then please ask away..... some nice members on here who can help.
Welcome to the forum and keep the faith.

tracy hampshire
30-04-2013, 18:46
try facebook site called GIZ A JOB, for people looking for work , and some jobs advertised all in tenerife, good luck & welcome to the forum.