PDA

View Full Version : I have reached age-related pension age

timmylish
02-05-2013, 02:33
Well. That,s it. Was it traumatic. Will I remember it for the rest of my life. When I write my memoirs is it a day that will embody the very meaning of my existence on this planet (after all there could be many others). Will my GrandChildren be told of heroics and achievements never bestowed previously.
What is this catamalistic event you might ask (then again you probably won,t). Problems over renewal of Cert. of Residence? Well, yes and no 'cause the polis cannot/will not answer the very question which is causing consternation beyond belief.:devil:

Am I now entitled to a "Free Bus Pass" here on Tenerife?

junglejim
02-05-2013, 11:51
As Sean says , " Another Weegie lookin' fur a Freebie!"- please let me know how you get on Timmy , I'll be looking for one in a couple of years to go with My Scottish one and free prescriptions!

timmylish
02-05-2013, 15:25
As Sean says , " Another Weegie lookin' fur a Freebie!"- please let me know how you get on Timmy , I'll be looking for one in a couple of years to go with My Scottish one and free prescriptions!

Listen JJ.
Jocking aside I,ve run into a real problem over my expired Residencia as we have been told (I have to say not by the Polis) that if the Residencia has expired for more than 3 months I have to apply anew, as tho' I had never had one. Well that,s a real problem' cause I am on Spanish Social due to being "permanent incapacidad" with no "other" Income and as a result may not meet the requirements for income levels if I was a newbie coming into Spain. On top of that I became an age pensioner yesterday so mixing this altogether my application may be refused as not meeting the requirements. We go again to-morrow but, joking aside, just where would I live in Scotland, homeless and without income other than State Pension. This IS a nightmare, soitis!

Fivepence
02-05-2013, 15:36
Listen JJ.
Jocking aside I,ve run into a real problem over my expired Residencia as we have been told (I have to say not by the Polis) that if the Residencia has expired for more than 3 months I have to apply anew, as tho' I had never had one. Well that,s a real problem' cause I am on Spanish Social due to being "permanent incapacidad" with no "other" Income and as a result may not meet the requirements for income levels if I was a newbie coming into Spain. On top of that I became an age pensioner yesterday so mixing this altogether my application may be refused as not meeting the requirements. We go again to-morrow but, joking aside, just where would I live in Scotland, homeless and without income other than State Pension. This IS a nightmare, soitis!

Sorry T and I truly hope you can get it sorted soon............:goodluck: mate.

warbey
02-05-2013, 19:52
Sorry T and I truly hope you can get it sorted soon............:goodluck: mate.

Same from Me Timmy... Fingers crossed.....

melm
02-05-2013, 20:51
:sorry::)

hope you get it sorted out :goodluck: