PDA

View Full Version : SS de los Reyes v CD Tenerife - 5th May 2013

KirstyJay
05-05-2013, 18:54
Currently winning 2-0 after 22 mins. Both goals from Aridane.

:woo: :woo:

FinnKris
05-05-2013, 19:20
and 0-2 to CDT at Half Time as well!

CD Leganes only managed a draw earlier so even one point from this game ensures top spot.

Mike
05-05-2013, 19:28
Looking good. Two poachers goals from Aridane. Stream much better today able to see game unlike last week

FinnKris
05-05-2013, 19:33
Stream much better today able to see game unlike last week

Yup, thankfully the stream works decent. Wonder if it has anything to do with being an away game or just less traffic?

A lot closer game than the numbers suggest, home team I think hit the crossbar & looks very dangerous from set pieces, a couple of close calls. But yeah, so far so good.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

And Final Score 0-3 to CDT!!!

Third goal scored by sub Ayoze Perez, great strike into the top corner

Mike
05-05-2013, 20:30
Really good win.Can give some fringe players a run out now top spot is guarenteed

Davie Thistle
05-05-2013, 22:42
...........woooohooo!!

:heyhey:

:lots-jumping:

:mexicanwave:

:scotland:

bonitatime
06-05-2013, 21:29
What a great night
I have felt for some time this would be the game we would be champions so it was on my to do list
There is a strong resident fan following in Madrid do often in the last two years there have been many of the same faces. Some were missing because of the bank holiday but there were others in Madrid for the weekend
The team looked good from the start and there was never a moment where we looked to be playing for a draw(all we needed)
Aridane scored two great goals and the icing on the cake was Ayoze finally scoring. He has been frustrated by his lack of goals and this fell really well coming up to the playoffs.
The team on the way home was in great spirits and they are a great group who all seem to get along.
Winning the group for as little as some seem to think it is for me is the first real high point in a long time.
This team can go all the way.