PDA

View Full Version : Other Does anyone need an old boiler in Tenerife?

Margaretta
05-05-2013, 21:47
If I haven’t lost the plot already I’m well on the way.
On Thursday morning I took the recycling items down to the bins and noticed a large van which advertised air conditioning, plumbing and boilers etc.
Remembering that hubby had recently made murmurings about updating the apartment boiler I approached the little man who was fiddling with the pipework of an old boiler on the pavement. In my pigeon Spanish I asked him for his card and he obligingly walked me to an old, white, unmarked van behind the company one. He didn’t seem to have any cards so wrote his name and mobile phone number on a piece of white paper which he tore off at the bottom of a bill. I thanked him and he drove off. It was then that I realised…….he had been checking the boiler as possible booty and had nothing to do with the company.
So if anyone needs an old boiler….(yes I KNOW!) I have a gentleman’s Indian name and phone number……

LUCKY
06-05-2013, 16:21
On Thursday morning I took the recycling items down to the bins and noticed a large van which advertised air conditioning, plumbing and boilers etc.
Remembering that hubby had recently made murmurings about updating the apartment boiler I approached the little man who was fiddling with the pipework of an old boiler on the pavement. In my pigeon Spanish I asked him for his card and he obligingly walked me to an old, white, unmarked van behind the company one. He didn’t seem to have any cards so wrote his name and mobile phone number on a piece of white paper which he tore off at the bottom of a bill. I thanked him and he drove off. It was then that I realised…….he had been checking the boiler as possible booty and had nothing to do with the company.
So if anyone needs an old boiler….(yes I KNOW!) I have a gentleman’s Indian name and phone number……

:feret::feret: Reminds me of what was written in the dust on the back of a double glazing van in Birmingham " YOU'VE TRIED THE COWBOYS NOW TRY THE INDIANS"
Thank you for your'e amusing post.:feret::feret:

warbey
06-05-2013, 18:43
!) I have a gentleman’s Indian name and phone number at the bottom of a bill. I thanked him and he drove off. It was then that I realised…….he had been checking the boiler as possible booty and had nothing to do with t……

He could probably speak English too.!