PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 19 year old waitress, sales assistant & PR (English, Spanish, Hungarian and German)

jamspain
06-05-2013, 14:09
I am 19 years old. I am a very bubbly, clean, hard working, responsible person. I enjoy working in a team and meeting new people. I have alot of experience such as waitressing, ticket sales, PR, event organizer, singer, babysitter. i have also worked a perfume and make-up shop and have just finished beauty school. (manicure,pedicure,waxing,profesional make-up etc..) I speak fluent spanish, hungarian, english and basic german.

I am open to any job offers north or south of tenerife, even if the offer has nothing to do with my experience, i am a VERY quick learner (i'm talking fluent spanish in 6months) i will work hard and always with a smile on my face!I am a young mum and am really motivated to work as i wish to have the best life possible for me and my daughter. I am a multi-tasker and have got a great "get up and go" attitude which i hope will take me far in life :)

give me a chance and you will not be disappointed! thank you,
kind regards, Jessica

universal
06-05-2013, 15:28
Wishing you the very best of luck in your search.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Wishing you the very best of luck in your search.
Good positive "can do" attitude.

junglejim
06-05-2013, 19:00
Have a look at job advert on this site - please do not contact me - nothing to do with me !

http://www.facebook.com/steugenesbartenerifeofficial?hc_location=timeline

TenerifeTeddy
06-05-2013, 22:40
Sent you a PM :)

car1
07-05-2013, 09:35
I have left you private message

jamspain
07-05-2013, 15:15
thanks so much to all of you! i have replyed to each message.

jamspain
10-05-2013, 19:47
i've seen a few people have tried to PM me, i didn't realize there was a maximum of 25messages stored so my new messages did not come through... i have now deleted old ones, please PM me again and sorry for the bother.. thanks :)

p.s. i'm new to this site..