PDA

View Full Version : Comedian Jimmy Tarbuck arrested

Fivepence
06-05-2013, 22:55
When will it end..........who's next.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320419/Now-police-quiz-Jimmy-Tarbuck-Comedian-arrested-alleged-sex-attack-young-boy-1970s.html

marbro8
06-05-2013, 23:02

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320419/Now-police-quiz-Jimmy-Tarbuck-Comedian-arrested-alleged-sex-attack-young-boy-1970s.htmlit's at times like this that i am so glad i aint famous:(, they will be arresting ester ransen, trevor mc'donald lenny henry, bob geldof and investigating sister theresa next:(

slodgedad
06-05-2013, 23:14
The annoying part of this fiasco is in your link, where it says that the majority of Hall's victims came to light after the initial arrest.

The police are now allowed to give details of celebrity arrests without any evidence.

Fishing, or what?

Whether any of the list of celebs is guilty or not they will always be tarnished.

Isn't it funny how those 'helping with enquiries' never seem to get mentioned or apologised to once the CPS decide there is no case.

George Orwell was 29 years out with his date.

Fivepence
07-05-2013, 00:05
The annoying part of this fiasco is in your link, where it says that the majority of Hall's victims came to light after the initial arrest.

The police are now allowed to give details of celebrity arrests without any evidence.

Fishing, or what?

Whether any of the list of celebs is guilty or not they will always be tarnished.

Isn't it funny how those 'helping with enquiries' never seem to get mentioned or apologised to once the CPS decide there is no case.

George Orwell was 29 years out with his date.

Completely agree, I wrote on a similar thread that no one should be named until guilt has been proven and I mentioned the 'John Leslie' case.
The man was innocent but his reputation and career were ruined forever. :mad:

slodgedad
07-05-2013, 00:18
Always massive headlines in the comics but if ever they are no longer of interest then never a mention.

(Maybe a couple of lines in the middle of an article)

I thought that equal space was to be allowed when cases were dropped.

(Another one the Press Council and government seems to ignore)

TheBloke
07-05-2013, 00:25
At least the prison pantos will be better this year!

Ecky Thump
07-05-2013, 02:11

I wonder if his family share your sense of humour.

.......or lack of!!

kathml
07-05-2013, 08:31

At least wait and see if heis convicted there is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty

Bobby
07-05-2013, 10:22

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320419/Now-police-quiz-Jimmy-Tarbuck-Comedian-arrested-alleged-sex-attack-young-boy-1970s.html

A sad affair, I like Jimmy.

Malteser Monkey
07-05-2013, 12:44
I am in no way condoning any kind of rape by any means

However did anyone see a programme on Michael Crawford last night think it was BBC4 - I was half asleep admittedly - but I did notice that back in those days it seemed normal for groups of women to be swanning around stars constantly, being in taxis and dressing rooms etc etc - it just made me think that's all

Medman
07-05-2013, 16:19
I am in no way condoning any kind of rape by any means

However did anyone see a programme on Michael Crawford last night think it was BBC4 - I was half asleep admittedly - but I did notice that back in those days it seemed normal for groups of women to be swanning around stars constantly, being in taxis and dressing rooms etc etc - it just made me think that's all

Of course it happened and regularly even at a "lower level" of entertainers ... knock knock ... :scared:

warbey
07-05-2013, 19:08
It Seems that Jimmy Saville lost the Lid to let the Gremlins out.

I have no sympathy for any Abuser, but when Young People are in or convicted of Trouble,
They can't be Identified "For Legal Reasons.

Bill Roache has been accused, but NOT convicted and His Name is splashed Everywhere, as are Others.

I can't remember where I was Last Week, yet These "Offences happened many Years ago.
How on Earth can You have an Alibi..?

I think a lot of "Offences" should be subject to a time Limit of about 30 Years.

How can anyone get 20 Years at the Age of 80.?

marbro8
07-05-2013, 19:13
It Seems that Jimmy Saville lost the Lid to let the Gremlins out.

I have no sympathy for any Abuser, but when Young People are in or convicted of Trouble,
They can't be Identified "For Legal Reasons.

Bill Roache has been accused, but NOT convicted and His Name is splashed Everywhere, as are Others.

I can't remember where I was Last Week, yet These "Offences happened many Years ago.
How on Earth can You have an Alibi..?

I think a lot of "Offences" should be subject to a time Limit of about 30 Years.

How can anyone get 20 Years at the Age of 80.?to be honest warbey if i were them(and they are innocent) i would just sit tight and say prove it!!!!!, then when they couldn't i would sue every newspaper that printed the story, i mean what possible evidence could anyone have after all this time:dontknow:

warbey
07-05-2013, 19:17
to be honest warbey if i were them(and they are innocent) i would just sit tight and say prove it!!!!!, then when they couldn't i would sue every newspaper that printed the story, i mean what possible evidence could anyone have after all this time:dontknow:

I think that if Anyone's Name is Disclosed, so should that of the Accuser too..

Whats good for the Goose should be good for the Gander too..

but any Person of repute, it must be twitchy Bum time............

melm
07-05-2013, 19:24
surprised that is a boy Tarbuck is accused of abusing:confused: I am sure back in the day there would have been plenty of "Starlets" chasing him. Female ones I mean.

TheBloke
08-05-2013, 00:14
Whether the celebrities in question are guilty or not, please realise that they are being used as scapegoats to distract the public away from the really important and powerful paedophiles that have escaped justice so far.

If anybody wants relevant links to the reality of this situation PM me.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Whether the celebrities in question are guilty or not, please realise that they are being used as scapegoats to distract the public away from the really important and powerful paedophiles that have escaped justice so far.

If anybody wants relevant links to the reality of this situation PM me.

warbey
08-05-2013, 19:39

There are some Paedos in the North West and North Wales Area who are sweating at present.

According to reports, the original Investigation/s were less than Professional, into happenings in various Kids "Homes" etc.

Much more to unearth.. We hope............

Tom & Sharon
09-05-2013, 00:09

John Craven............................:hide: