PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Professional juggler, entertainer, photographer looking for job in Tenerife!

laslo
07-05-2013, 13:27
Im 26 years old professional juggler, guest entertainer and photographer, looking for a job in Tenerife.
Please contact me asap if you interested. Thank you

Harmonicaman
07-05-2013, 19:57
No takers? This guy could take your photo whilst juggling 3 oranges, singing "He did it his way"!:D (Hope you find something mate).

marbro8
07-05-2013, 20:08
Im 26 years old professional juggler, guest entertainer and photographer, looking for a job in Tenerife.
Please contact me asap if you interested. Thank youhave you thought of street entertainment in tenerife? because the only people i have seen are beggars:dontknow:

slodgedad
07-05-2013, 20:42
I would cntact one of the many entertainment agencies on the island. Unless you are self employed it is the only way to gain work.

Unlike the old days the majority of potential employers now will only give you a gig if if you are legal.

Agencies will sort this for you.

slodgedad
07-05-2013, 20:42
I would cntact one of the many entertainment agencies on the island. Unless you are self employed it is the only way to gain work.

Unlike the old days the majority of potential employers now will only give you a gig if if you are legal.

Agencies will sort this for you.

LUCKY
08-05-2013, 01:45
have you thought of street entertainment in tenerife? because the only people i have seen are beggars:dontknow:
Bet we know a few fiddlers between ourselves
:feret::feret::feret: