PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife A person/place who can engrave a sports trophy.

garlicbread
11-05-2013, 11:03
A simple rectangular piece of aluminium/stainless steel/brass engraved with the winners name that I could then adhere to the base of a trophy I already have would do.

Anyone know where or by whom can get this done?

imablue
11-05-2013, 12:01
There,s a trophy shop that do engraving in Cabo Blanco....

Bobby
11-05-2013, 12:47
A simple rectangular piece of aluminium/stainless steel/brass engraved with the winners name that I could then adhere to the base of a trophy I already have would do.

Sorry can't help but did you see that it cost £3000.00 and 38 hours of work to repair the damage to the FA Cup when it was returned by Chelsea!

Angusjim
11-05-2013, 13:16

Whats this GB trying to get your name on some old trophies you found in a skip to fill up the trophy cabinet:laugh::eyebrows:

garlicbread
11-05-2013, 17:21
Whats this GB trying to get your name on some old trophies you found in a skip to fill up the trophy cabinet:laugh::eyebrows:

Not quite Angusjim . I organise a Fantasy Football League and with the end of the season only a week or so away I will need to have it engraved, sadly not with my name (or the wife's for that matter) Looks like it will be won by some Chelski supporter living in Thailand!!!

aquamantra
30-05-2013, 10:08
i can do it in a free hand script style if thats any good to you ?