PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Apartment in the Reveron Apartments at the end of June.

Redips
11-05-2013, 20:34
Hello, Looking to come over to Tenerife towards the end of June for a few weeks, a friend recommended the
Reveron Apartments, we are looking for basic clean accommodation only, entertainment is not required and food will
be purchased wherever we fancy in order to do my bit for the local economy.
Can anyone pass comment on these apartments, don't mind cheap and cheerful as this is just a last minute thing we
are due to have our main holiday there during September October.

Harmonicaman
11-05-2013, 21:08
I've stayed there twice and I loved it. Clean, quiet (if rooms are on Victoria court side) and efficient maid service. Only minutes away from town centre and beach with bars/restaurants etc. Enjoy!

Sal
11-05-2013, 21:43
Haven't stayed there, but I know it's a really nice area. Bars and restaurants close by and a short stroll to the beach! Enjoy!

TheBigBenners
11-05-2013, 23:36
Ideal for a cheap and cheerful stay in a central location. Clean, comfortable accommodation and polite and friendly staff. We were there last September when it was extremely hot so the only negative was that the apartment was very warm, we only stayed there for a couple of nights but had we been there any longer we'd have rented a fan. Go for it!

elenapelena
12-05-2013, 12:23
Hiii
Can anybody tell me how much is the monthly cost for an apartment here for 3 persons, for the period from mid June and further
Please send me PM
Kind regards everybody

marbro8
12-05-2013, 20:39
can't comment on the apartments, but have a look at my post 32 on the can anyone recommend a fish restaurant in adeje, it appertains to the same area, in fact you are even closer;)