PDA

View Full Version : I'm having problems editing my post

orphias
12-05-2013, 14:40
Dear Teneife forum

I recently added a post with regard to selling a digital piano. I attempted to edit that post but was not possible. I then added a new post in regard to the same item in order to alter the price, i've since not been able to find that new post. Why ?

This is really annoying!!! when this happens and it's not the first time the Tenerife forum has done this. In contrast it woulde'nt happen at all if you would simply allow useres to edit there posts at any given time instead of imposing a silly time gap for editing. Please!!! could you tell me where the new post is ?

Malteser Monkey
12-05-2013, 15:14
Don't you have the Edit button in the bottom right hand corner ?

I think you maybe using Internet Explorer - the forum doesn't work well with IE for whatever technical reasons.

Try another browser I use Google Chrome or Safari, think it may work for you then

slodgedad
12-05-2013, 15:45
Dear Teneife forum

I recently added a post with regard to selling a digital piano. I attempted to edit that post but was not possible. I then added a new post in regard to the same item in order to alter the price, i've since not been able to find that new post. Why ?

This is really annoying!!! when this happens and it's not the first time the Tenerife forum has done this. In contrast it woulde'nt happen at all if you would simply allow useres to edit there posts at any given time instead of imposing a silly time gap for editing. Please!!! could you tell me where the new post is ?

The thread was removed as a duplicate. As has been mentioned you can either edit your thread or add a post to the existing one.

The reason duplicate threads are removed in the For Sale section is fairly obvious.

orphias
13-05-2013, 14:36
Wrong! the post wasn't a duplicate as the price had been altered. Also there is no edit option. And i don't understand what you mean when saying (or add a post to the existing one) ? please clarify.

I simply want the post to remaine the same except for the price change.

Malteser Monkey
13-05-2013, 14:43
did you read my post ? what browser are you using Megafun ?

orphias
14-05-2013, 15:51
Hi Monkey, using Monzilla Firefox, but why should that matter ? it shoulden't be an issue.

Malteser Monkey
14-05-2013, 15:53
Hi Monkey, using Monzilla Firefox, but why should that matter ? it shoulden't be an issue.

unfort it is - the forum doesn't fuction properly with internet explorer - I'm not technically minded so don't know why

Are you able to use the forum with Chrome ? just try another browser see if it works for you

orphias
14-05-2013, 16:00
Will do, thanks for the bother.

Malteser Monkey
14-05-2013, 16:12
Will do, thanks for the bother.

no bother !

other than that I don't know