PDA

View Full Version : SOLD One bed apartment in Costa del Silencio looking for some nice tenants.

waverunner
12-05-2013, 18:29
Lovely one bedroom apartment in Costa del Silencio on a quiet friendly gated complex. Fully fitted kitchen, full cooker, microwave, washing machine etc. The apt has two terraces one is a solarium with sun beds and views to Teide and the sea. Bedroom has twin beds and large fitted wardrobes and opens onto lower terrace, Lounge area has a sofabed, TV 32" DVD player, radio and overlooks the gardens with a sea view. Also a lovely large community swimming pool. There is a supermarket on site and the apartment has Wi Fi plus British UK TV channels and Spanish of course.
Rent €400.00 plus electric - Photos available please PM me

bobandmaureen
21-05-2013, 17:10
hi,we are looking for a one bed appartment in the golf del sur area and silencio is not far so would suit us,we are hoping to arrive around october and stay for 6-12 months,i know its a long way off but i want to plan early and book flights etc,regards bob and maureen ,hopecatlow@aol.com

greenbank
26-05-2013, 12:11
hiya bobandmaureen we have a one bedroom ground floor apt at amarilla golf (sea front) any good to you for a long let