PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Static caravan wanted to buy.

Jancomper
14-05-2013, 09:11
We are looking for a second hand static caravan anywhere in Tenerife, don't mind where it's situated, have a limited budget and need the annual ground rental to be very reasonable.

Susief
14-05-2013, 13:05
We are looking for a second hand static caravan anywhere in Tenerife, don't mind where it's situated, have a limited budget and need the annual ground rental to be very reasonable.

Hi Jan, have sent you a pm.

lawrie10
29-05-2013, 15:07

Dont know if you are still looking for a caravan but mine is for sale on Camping Nauta.It has tiled shower and w.c all on mains all in cluded.p.m me if interested.£3750

slodgedad
29-05-2013, 15:14
Dont know if you are still looking for a caravan but mine is for sale on Camping Nauta.It has tiled shower and w.c all on mains all in cluded.p.m me if interested.£3750
The OP has not been on line since her original post so why not PM her? In that way she will be notified in her Email.

To PM, click on the User's name and a drop down box appears. Click on Private Message and away you go.