PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork Certificado de Empadronamiento renewal

Snowdrop
14-05-2013, 13:30
Today went to get my Certificado de Empadronamiento renewed at the Ayuntamiento de Arona, Las Galletas. Needed originals and photocopies of following:- passport, rental agreement which expires in 5 years time, and Certificado de Registro plus my existing Certificado de Empadronamiento. They charged 3€ and I notice that it states that it is only valid for six months. This is new, seeing as I have been a resident since 2004.

mike in chayofa
14-05-2013, 13:39
...... I notice that it states that it is only valid for six months. This is new, seeing as I have been a resident since 2004.

An empadronamiento has always had a limited shelf life, so this isn't a new thing

julia44
14-05-2013, 13:48
The ones that they give in Guia de Isora only last 6 months they have been like that here since I moved here 6 years ago.
What a lot of ID. I got a new Empadronamiento last month, I only showed my old photo card residencia that the police cut the corner off.

junglejim
14-05-2013, 19:29
The form you get from Adeje is just to show that you are on the "Padron" and is valid for 6 months and is usually issued for a specific transaction , e.g. Buying a car, renewing certificado de registro, travelling .
In Adeje this is issued free at Ayuntamiento , your registration on the "Padron" has to be re- confirmed every 5 years - I got my letter earlier last month - all I needed was my passport, copy and the letter - process took 5 mins with 5 mins waiting .

timmylish
14-05-2013, 23:02
As others have confirmed to the best of my knowledge this doc. has always only been for the period of 6 months in accordance to your place of residence. Here in San Isidro it is FOC.