PDA

View Full Version : How many more 'add ons' can Ryanair think of?

Tom & Sharon
15-05-2013, 09:19
Just booked another flight with Ryanair.

Now I love Ryanair, don't get me wrong. Prices are always keen, flights mostly on time, and as long as you stick to the rules, it does exactly what it says on the tin.

However, booking a flight is getting more and more ridiculous. Every time I book a flight (which is a lot!) there are increasing numbers of optional extras. Text confirmation, airport parking, priority boarding, seat selection, city transfers, suitcases, car hire, sim cards, hotels, a chance to win the price of your flight, and this time a bus tour of Santa Cruz!

How may more things can they think of? Pretty soon they'll be selling us Ryanair knickers!

karinagal
15-05-2013, 09:58
And you have to go through most of them again when you come to check-in online!!

junglejim
15-05-2013, 10:47

Now I love Ryanair, don't get me wrong. Prices are always keen, flights mostly on time, and as long as you stick to the rules, it does exactly what it says on the tin.

However, booking a flight is getting more and more ridiculous. Every time I book a flight (which is a lot!) there are increasing numbers of optional extras. Text confirmation, airport parking, priority boarding, seat selection, city transfers, suitcases, car hire, sim cards, hotels, a chance to win the price of your flight, and this time a bus tour of Santa Cruz!

How may more things can they think of? Pretty soon they'll be selling us Ryanair knickers!

Ryanair Incontinence Knickers for the time when they do away with the toilets , probably !:goodluck:

chifleta
15-05-2013, 15:58
When I eventually decide to use Ryanair i'm gonna pop in to yours Tom & Sharon so you can help me sort a flight online LOL .... i've decided when I go to UK next time i'm going to fly IN to Bournemouth and OUT from Gatwick ... and I think Ryanair flies to Bournemouth :) ... mind you, it won't be any time soon, i'm skint LOL

Tom & Sharon
15-05-2013, 16:02
When I eventually decide to use Ryanair i'm gonna pop in to yours Tom & Sharon so you can help me sort a flight online LOL .... i've decided when I go to UK next time i'm going to fly IN to Bournemouth and OUT from Gatwick ... and I think Ryanair flies to Bournemouth :) ... mind you, it won't be any time soon, i'm skint LOL

No probs, just bring the wine :wink::wink:

chifleta
15-05-2013, 16:04
No probs, just bring the wine :wink::wink:

LOL i'll bring a bottle of Cava if you like, still got a few leftover from the wedding :D

BobMac
15-05-2013, 16:04

Supplement to use the stairs; if you don't pay, you have to jump.

Have a look at THIS VIDEO (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAg0lUYHHFc) for further ideas.

princessmonika
16-05-2013, 07:17
we, from ireland have only two choices airlingus and ryanair -- prices are better with airlingus the last 2 flights-- i fly back only with ryanair because they get to dublin in the daytime-- but as soon as airlingus puts the two flights a day on again, they will have my business --:airplane::cheers2:

Bobby
16-05-2013, 09:20

How about a 19 year old pilot?

TF1
16-05-2013, 10:21
How about a 19 year old pilot?

Or pilotess? :D

tfs1
16-05-2013, 10:32
having just checked in online for 2 flights you of course get most of these options again to remind you should you have changed your mind since making the booking.

Unlike the booking process, during checkin, you can opt for the 'no thanks' option at the bottom of each page which contains a number of these extras to negate the need to select 'no' to each one.