PDA

View Full Version : Help spread the word for the missing members on the Tenerife Forum!

gazza
30-05-2011, 14:22
Still a lot of people missing on here, maybe you could all help by posting a link on your facebook account ?

MrsTT
30-05-2011, 14:23
Done that, emailed everyone I could think of and put a notice up in the shop :)

Jackie
30-05-2011, 14:23
Still a lot of people missing on here, maybe you could all help by posting a link on your facebook account ?

Most of us have ;)

tonypub
30-05-2011, 14:46
check=in through facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/tenerifeforumorg/229758653708144?sk=wall let people know where you are,tenerife forum virtual venue

YOUNG GOLFER
30-05-2011, 16:30
I put it on my facebook and i know one has re-joined but how many members do you think we will get back?

A lot of members in the pass i bet only ever made 1 or 2 post then never came back on.

Anyone maybe shed a little bit of light as to how many will return....25.000 was a hell of a lot.

Looked at the other forum and have seen they have got just under 5000.....and how long have they been going?

Sal
30-05-2011, 16:34

Yes, I did that. I got the idea from some people they could no longer be bothered! ???

Tom & Sharon
30-05-2011, 17:06
Looking for a newbie member that went by the name of 'Structural' on the old forum, his first name is Stuart.
He lives in Callao Salvaje if anyone knows him?
Just getting to know him when the forum went offline.
I have no other details

Tom

YOUNG GOLFER
30-05-2011, 17:09
Looking for a newbie member that went by the name of 'Structural' on the old forum, his first name is Stuart.
He lives in Callao Salvaje if anyone knows him?
Just getting to know him when the forum went offline.
I have no other details

Tom
Is this our first new forum romance Tom....does the wife know:lol:;)

Sylla
30-05-2011, 17:11
Hi ...I have just re-registered under my TripAdvisor name "Sylla " ( I was Dougal before on here) Dougal was my Labrador Dog ( and he could mind read ) ! Sylla, my little Lab bitch , so as I am a femail I felt a bit out of ~~~~~~~~~ ! I had been accused of stalking , I can assure you all I am not a stalker , and I only frequent TA and this forum ...I have certainly got better things to do with my life than stalking !!! :crazy:

Has anyone thought Zarion may be ill or something worse ? it does all seem very odd ! but I do wish all best wishes to this reincarnation of Tenerife Forum .....:drinking:

Tom & Sharon
30-05-2011, 17:15
Is this our first new forum romance Tom....does the wife know:lol:;)

:doh: :whistle:

KirstyJay
30-05-2011, 17:35
Has anyone thought Zarion may be ill or something worse ? it does all seem very odd ! but I do wish all best wishes to this reincarnation of Tenerife Forum .....:drinking:
This has been covered already in other threads.... Surprisingly ;)

onelegnofeet
30-05-2011, 19:00
I had been accused of stalking , I can assure you all I am not a stalker , and I only frequent TA and this forum ...I have certainly got better things to do with my life than stalking !!! :crazy:

Surely as the MODS said this was basically a fresh start ,no points etc would be carried over ,its time that members let things drop .This thread is entitled "Help Spread the word " which in itself means the good things of "THIS" forum

Sylla
30-05-2011, 19:24
Surely as the MODS said this was basically a fresh start ,no points etc would be carried over ,its time that members let things drop .This thread is entitled "Help Spread the word " which in itself means the good things of "THIS" forum

I certainly agree ..so don't start ! there is nothing wrong with explanations !

onelegnofeet
30-05-2011, 19:33
I started nothing please read back ......................what did that part have to do with this thread? And KJ reply