PDA

View Full Version : Other Our experiences of the Costa Adeje area of Tenerife

carl
18-05-2013, 20:27
We (me and the better half) have just returned from 10 days staying in Costa Adeje, we stayed at Laguna Park 1 and although not the best the shower was good, the rooms clean and all the staff were friendly.

Over the 10 days we weren't subject to any crime, looky looky men were ok and when were they were told no they left quite happily, we weren't approached at any by time share people and even had a laugh with the various PR's for the bars and restaurants, only one guy was annoying constantly insisting we would try his place every time we walked past.

Despite asking for a good fish restaurant on here we never made it, although I did enjoy a couple of fish dishes in the various restaurants / bars we ate in.

We budgeted 150 Euros a day (the wife and I do tend to drink a fair few beers during the day / night) and actually returned home with money despite eating and drinking more than we should.

We didn't do any site seeing or tours as we have done them before.

All in all we had a bloody good holiday and actually wondered what all the negativity and bad press is all about, can't wait until Xmas when we plan on going again.

LeFrunk
18-05-2013, 20:33
Fair play to ya Carl , that's what its all about , having a great time and no doom and gloomin it . Spend what ya like , where ya like and when ya like.

nuneatonred
21-05-2013, 22:46
carl, i can't fault costa adeje especially the fanabe area...me and my family used to go all incl. or half board at local hotels...but for the last 5/6 years we rent an appartment and eat at the many resturants along the front or up the alleyways near to burger king.... then go to one of the many family bars for entertainment and booooooze...8 weeks n counting.

carl
21-05-2013, 22:56
Yep, we love that area and keep going back. I've looked at renting an apartment when we come over on mass but we very rarely know early who can make it and when, by the time we all know we're coming I can never find a 6 person place, especially over Xmas.

Leam_Lin
21-05-2013, 23:08
carl, i can't fault costa adeje especially the fanabe area...me and my family used to go all incl. or half board at local hotels...but for the last 5/6 years we rent an appartment and eat at the many resturants along the front or up the alleyways near to burger king.... then go to one of the many family bars for entertainment and booooooze...8 weeks n counting.

Welcome to the forum, noticed you joined last year.
I assume you live in the same area as me.

nuneatonred
22-05-2013, 11:56
hi thanks ,yes leam lin we are from nuneaton not too far away, most of the time im just a jealous browser on here..still not too long to go...my eldest is off to kos in 2 weeks with 3 mates...£220 all in....i told him to expect the type of hotel that was in the inbetweeners movie :crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
23-05-2013, 09:58
That's so nice to hear !

nabs1980
16-06-2013, 19:58
150€ a day bloody hell we budget 100€ a day with 2 kids, we do do the sightseeing and the cruises and I love a beer and my wife loves a vino. So me is thinking I'd hate to be in a round with you :lol: :lol: no offence intended!!!!!