PDA

View Full Version : Education What is the nearest Spanish state school to Las Chafiras?

tenerifemummy
20-05-2013, 15:51
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where the nearest spanish state school is to Biltimore? my daughter will be 12 in June.

Tenerifemummy
:)

chifleta
20-05-2013, 15:57
Biltimore? where is that? LOL

tenerifemummy
20-05-2013, 16:02
Sorry Biltimore apartments Las Chafiras ;0)

chifleta
20-05-2013, 16:55
still can't help you LOL but at least we know where you mean now ;)

universal
20-05-2013, 17:56
Public Schools San Miguel De Abona (6)

JUAN PUBLIC SCHOOL BETHANCOURT
PUBLIC EDUCATION CENTERS AND PRIMARY
Ctra Los Abrigos, S / N, 38628, Las Zocas, SAN MIGUEL DE PAYS (TENERIFE) (SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE)CHILDHOOD

EDUCATION CENTER BETHENCOURT JUAN ALFONSO
PUBLIC EDUCATION CENTERS CHILDREN
Doña Inocencia Afonso Torres, 36, 38628, Las Zocas, SAN MIGUEL DE PAYS (TENERIFE) (SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE)

EDUCATION CENTER AND PRIMARY EL MONTE
Benito Perez Armas, S / N, 38620, EL MONTE O GUARGACHO, SAN MIGUEL de Abona (Tenerife) (SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE)

EDUCATION CENTER AND PRIMARY SAN MIGUEL ARCANGEL
Ob. Pérez Cáceres, 28, 38620, SAN MIGUEL DE PAYS (TENERIFE) (SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE)

CITY OF SAN MIGUEL DE PAYS
Av Modesto Hernandez Gonzalez, S / N, 38639, Las CHAFIRAS, SAN MIGUEL de Abona (Tenerife) (SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE)

PUBLIC SCHOOL SAN MIGUEL
Ctra Los Abrigos, S / N, 38620, SAN MIGUEL de Abona (Tenerife) (SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE)

tenerifemummy
20-05-2013, 19:50
wow thank you very much universal, much appreciated ;0)

Dexter2013
09-06-2013, 17:28
Hi tenerifemummy, did your daughter speak spanish before you moved over? We have a 10 year old boy and we are considering moving but one of the stumbling blocks is knowing what to do about his education. He doesnt speak any spanish.

tenerifemummy
09-06-2013, 20:11
Hi Dexter,

My husband runs a SEO marketing company which was set up in UK and we have just relocated with all our clients as it doesn't matter where we are based to work and our daughter doesn't speak a word of Spanish yet! But I have covered the apartment with lots of stickers with the Spanish names of things and arranged for 1-2-1 lessons during the summer in time for when she starts school in September!

We love it here so far! Yes things are different but if you take a positive approach then it can only be a good move!

;-)

bonitatime
11-06-2013, 08:41
Please think about this 12 is such a difficult age I am not pro English schools here but her adaptation will be really hard. The tendency is to drop foreign children a year and if she doesnt pass the year she will repeat again