PDA

View Full Version : Other Can anyone recommend a gym in Golf del Sur?

UKmember
26-05-2013, 23:16
Hi,
Does anyone know where there's a gym in Golf Del Sur? If in a hotel, which one? Is it available to anyone? What's the estimated monthly costs?

Thank you
Steve

Su1
27-05-2013, 12:33
There is one in the Aquamarina hotel, but according to my husband although he uses it, its not brilliant. He thinks its about 5 Euors a session but cheaper for a weekly/monthly session. There is also one in the Golf Plaza but not sure of the price. It is more expensive though. There is a gym at the the Vincci Golf hotel whichyou can see if you walking the coastal route, however I do not know if this is open to the public. You could do a search of hotels in the area and see if they have gyms?
Other 'friends' go up to Las Chafiras where the gyms are better but possibly more expensive. My husband goes to the Aguamarina as its local to us .

Pollyj
18-07-2014, 22:25
The equipment in the Aguamarina is abysmal and quite dangerous the treadmill was taped up and kept sticking. There us one next door to Golf Plaza but quite small. Someone told me there is a proper gym in Los Abrigos. Is this true ?

Su1
19-07-2014, 00:04
We noticed a gym...the first turning on the left a you enter Los Abrigos coming down from Las chafrias but don't know what its like...there may be others!

princessmonika
19-07-2014, 06:42
i am a member in the atlantic spa -- golf plaza hotel , golf del sur --it is not great but ok 47 euro per month or 7.50 per day has gym heated pool sauna steam room and very friendly staff

ameal4two
19-07-2014, 16:33
Best gym around is el gim ,facing cash brico in chafiras ,call in great staff ask for ian or lyn .

funtogo
30-07-2015, 21:38
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a gym in the area. Just in case any new gyms have opened.

Thanks so much