PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork Loro Park discounts for residents

Steve-Tap
27-05-2013, 11:38
Hi I'm going to the loro park tomorrow and would like to get the residents discount what do I need to produce.

Thanks Steve

casabonny
27-05-2013, 12:27
Residencia and current in date Certificate of Empadronmeinto. Sometimes they can ask to see Passport too, not that I ever have but have seen others being asked for this.
It seems if you have booked on line and have your printed tickets they don't take much notice. Thats my experience anyway , before someone comes on and jumps down my throat for giving advice! Enjoy your day

slodgedad
27-05-2013, 12:49
Don't know about Loro Park but whenever we've been to Eagle Park all we needed were residency and passport.

junglejim
27-05-2013, 14:22
When we asked about discount last year we were told that we would have to pay for bus and it was more expensive ! We're going again on Wednesday ,€36 each with Admiral and includes return bus from San Eugenio .

junglejim
29-05-2013, 20:05
Another great day at the Park - the Bull Sea lion point blank refused to do any tricks but the others were fine.theother shows were really entertaining keeping my 2 yr 3 month grandson enthralled all day !
Only downside was bus breaking down just outside Puerto but a new bus arrived within 30mins , not bad! Great Value day out!

mcoady
29-05-2013, 21:26
Ye same with us! All we needed was NIE cert and passport

Don't know about Loro Park but whenever we've been to Eagle Park all we needed were residency and passport.