PDA

View Full Version : What nightlife is there for a 25 year old in Golf del Sur?

Kinney61
28-05-2013, 09:10
My niece and partner are staying at my apartment in Amarilla Golf in July. I love it here, but think it might be a bit "oldie" for them..... Any suggestions for nightlife and day time activities? They are both quite sporty and will try anything new so any ideas will be mucho appreciated. thanks all

essexeddie
03-06-2013, 20:35
Nothing as far as I know. Apart from golf.

Oh! plane spotting.

Suzanne
03-06-2013, 20:57
plenty of bars have entertainment on both golf del sur and amarilla golf. El medano has lots of things happening in July.
Taboos and Volares I think might suit them.

slodgedad
03-06-2013, 22:02
My daughter, who is 22, tells me that most of the young'uns meet up at the Terrace Bar in Amarilla Golf.

Kinney61
04-06-2013, 13:55
Haaha - don't think they want to bring their anoraks!!!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks, I will point them in the direction of Tabooos I think.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

My daughter, who is 22, tells me that most of the young'uns meet up at the Terrace Bar in Amarilla Golf. - I will let them know about the Terrace and might give it a try myself. Thanks

tinker88
22-06-2013, 00:56
Volares and the terrace bar, or jump in a taxi and go clubbing! I've been going to golf del sur since I was 21 and prefer it to busy Americas etc.
during the day drive or catch the bus to the beach, visit medano, hire a bodyboard in Americas and go to Siam.

Also tell them to google monkey beach party!!!

atlantico
22-06-2013, 09:00
there are/is a nightclub on Chafiras Industrial Estate ??

NikkiB
01-08-2013, 15:14
Hi we've been going to golf del sur since ours were really young and even now they're in their twenties they still love it, and actually much prefer it to Las Americas. In fact we've taken loads of people to Golf del sur over the years most of them in their Twenties, thirties and early forties and every single one of them has preferred staying there to los cristianos or las Americas. We do normally have a couple of nights out in the busier areas but we also love the bars etc near to us. And medano and los Abrigos of course.

Only another 3 weeks 4 days til we're all back there once again and I really cant wait! :D